Lenovo ideapad 320 15.6" Laptop, Windows 10, AMD A9-9420 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive - Onyx Black
|MSRP : $329|
Sale : $249
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 15.6" display LED Backlight
- HD Anti-Glare Display
- AMD A9-9420 dual-core processor
- 2.90GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 3.50GHz)
- 4GB DDR4 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)
- Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 4 hours, 30 minutes of battery life
- Long-lasting battery life gives you all day to access your photos, videos, music and documents
- AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
- Weight: 4.84 lbs
- Thin design you can easily take on the road
- Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN
Thank you Wal-Mart for this Lenovo its great runsgood fast and does all the job I needed for..Big size very sleek thin and the most I love its memory hard drive and super great.. Thanks Wal-Mart..would recommend to anyone.
Fast, great display
Very fast for the price. Clean look.
Very pleased with this PC. Performance is great and the design is awesome!
DON'T DO IT!!!
I bought two of these on the recommendation of one of the tech guys at work but this thing is worthless. New, out of the box, it is slower than my 9-year old laptop running Vista. I've checked Lenovo's forums for solutions and the only solutions are to chuck it. Very disappointed and since the purchases were made in August, the laptops cannot be returned to Walmart. I can only hope that someone from Lenovo reads this and can offer solutions. Don't, I repeat, DON'T waste your money or your time. You will go crazy. It does look pretty and seems sturdy. I just don't have the time to wait for 30 seconds to switch between tabs. And I don't think you have the time either.
DON'T DO IT!!!
Everything about the laptop is awesome. Sleek, thin and light are just some good features as well as the processor. Just needs 8gb of ram memory to run much faster. Its runs okay with 4gb ram memory.
- 3D Printing
- Apple Brand Experience
- Apple iPad Air
- Cameras & Camcorders
- GPS & Navigation
- Home Audio & Theater
- iPad & Tablets
- Portable Audio
- Samsung Tax Time Savings
- Smart Home
- Surveillance Equipment
- TV & Video