Happily Ever After Walmart eGift Card
|Sale : $25||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
eGift Cards may be redeemed online or in stores.
Easy to Order
- Select the Money Denomination, and add the eGift card to your cart.
- We'll send you an email that includes the Walmart eGift Card number, PIN and instructions for use on Walmart.com and Barcode, and instructions for use in stores. Just forward the email to your chosen recipient and let them start shopping!
- Walmart eGift Cards are sent via email, immediately or within 48 hours at most.
- Online, enter gift card number and PIN during checkout. The PIN provides secure online shopping.
- Save your Gift Cards as one of your payment options. Enter the information once — it's saved to your account for convenient access when you make purchases.
- Check Walmart eGift Card balance online.
- For purchases at Walmart stores, Walmart.com, Sam's Club and Samsclub.com by SAM's Club members, and at VUDU.com.
- No expiration date (subject to applicable law).
- Not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law.
- By purchasing this eGift card, you agree to Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Terrible system for sending eGift cards
Ordered the gift card as a gift for someone else, but there's no option to send it anywhere. It comes to your email and you're expected to forward the whole ugly thing to someone else, which really makes it look like a cheap, lazy gift. This is what you get/what you're supposed to send the giftee: "Hi Jill, Thanks again for your eGift Card order. If this is a gift for someone else, please forward this email to the intended recipient."
Waste of time!
Trash service, dont buy one of these if your trying to get money to someone fast, its a waste of time, by the time they get the e gift card it will be two days, thanks for wasting my time and money!