Birthday Noisemaker Walmart eGift Card
|MSRP : $10|
Sale : $5
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
eGift Cards may be redeemed online or in stores.
Easy to Order
- Select the Money Denomination, and add the eGift card to your cart.
- We'll send you an email that includes the Walmart eGift Card number, PIN and instructions for use on Walmart.com and Barcode, and instructions for use in stores. Just forward the email to your chosen recipient and let them start shopping!
- Walmart eGift Cards are sent via email, immediately or within 48 hours at most.
- Online, enter gift card number and PIN during checkout. The PIN provides secure online shopping.
- Save your Gift Cards as one of your payment options. Enter the information once — it's saved to your account for convenient access when you make purchases.
- Check Walmart eGift Card balance online.
- For purchases at Walmart stores, Walmart.com, Sam's Club and Samsclub.com by SAM's Club members, and at VUDU.com.
- No expiration date (subject to applicable law).
- Not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law.
- By purchasing this eGift card, you agree to Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Customize birthday gift cards, wrong!
Buying and electronically sending the gift card does NOT work online. It says you can "customize" the email address and gift card saying but neither option comes up when you select your gift card. I've been frustrated with how hard this is to do and it should be so much easier when you select a gift card it should say "customize" and enter email address of where you want card to go.
Forward to other person hassle
The reason people get egift cards is to send them to the other persons email. It isn't very helpful that in order to do so you have to first go through all the steps on Walmart.com to get the egiftcard but it can only be sent to your own email. After your purchase, you then wait for it to arrive in your email address to forward it to the person. It should be simpler and the option to send directly to the person should be available.
not so bad
I never leave reviews but felt the need after reading so many bad ones. I received my e gift card literally in 2 minutes. It didnt take hours like i read on other reviews. Only reason didnt give 5 stars is because you cant send directly to the person's email. You have to forward from your own email to that person. Bought for my nephew in Orlando, Fl.
Birthday E-gift card
I placed an order for a birthday gift card for a friend and needed it today to email it to him. Everything said it was going as it should then got an email that the order had been cancelled they said because they couldn't verify payment information and ask me to verify my address etc. which I did on my Walmart account which was all correct. This is not a good solution for a gift card for anyone. I would never recommend it. Eddie G
No option for custom amount, No way to send gift recipient, Not instant. This doesn't work.