Baby Trend Range Jogging Stroller, Millennium
|MSRP : $85.97|
Sale : $79
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Baby Trend Range Jogger Stroller:
- The Baby Trend Range Jogger Stroller is for a child from 6-50 lbs
- Max height limit: 42" tall
- Multi-position, reclining, padded seat
- Fully adjustable, 5-point safety harness and tether strap
- Adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind
- Extra-large storage basket
- Covered parent compartment
- 2 cup holders
- This baby jogger stroller accepts all Baby Trend infant car seat models
- 16" rear and 12" front all-terrain, rubber bicycle tires
- Locking front swivel wheel
- Foot-activated rear brake system
- Extra-wide, ergonomically shaped, foam padded handle
- Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- Effortless trigger fold easily reduces stroller to a compact unit
- Assembled weight: 23.32 lbs
- Lightweight, steel frame construction
- Pads are covered with a soft and luxurious polyester fabric with polyester fill
- The baby jogger stroller is JPMA certified
- Some assembly required
- Baby Trend Range Stroller Model# JG99773
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
On the smaller side but good
On the smaller side but over all a good jogging stroller so far. Below is a picture of my 4 year old. He is in the 90 percentile for his hight.
On the smaller side but good
Great jogging stroller for the price! Handles well and two year is comfortable
Perfect stroller to keep on hand for a grandmother
I needed a stroller to keep at my house for visits with our expanding family and thought I would research online for something a bit more economical. I was pleasantly surprised when I found this wonderful stroller at Walmart.com because it has everything my kids have with their very expensive BOB stroller at home. The colors are good for baby boys and girls and I love the way it handles. Opening and closing is good and storage is very easy. You just cannot beat this stroller for under $100! Thank you Walmart!
So easy to maneuver!
I have eight kids and this is the best stroller I have ever had. It is such a breeze to use. It rolls over every surface just wonderfully. I am super impressed. I haven't actually done any jogging but what a smooth ride. It is bulky however folded down but most strollers are.
I needed a jogger for my grandson...My son has the baby trend travel system...I really liked the fact any baby trend car seat will fit this!!! It's lightweight and the back wheels come off w/a click of a button and the 2 drink holders are a plus!!! PERFECT!!! Ps. Can't beat the $$$
- Baby & Toddler Toys
- Baby Activities & Gear
- Car Seats
- Daycare & Preschool Essentials
- Gifts for Baby
- Health & Safety
- Mommy Must Haves
- Nursery & Decor
- Swim Shop
- Top Registry Items