Baby Trend Walker, Emily
|MSRP : $35|
Sale : $31.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Baby Trend Walker, Emily:
- The Baby Trend walker is for babies less than 30 lbs and less than 32" tall
- Recommended for a baby who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out
- Removable toy bar with toys
- The adjustable baby walker has a large surround tray for food or toys
- Multi-directional wheels offer freedom of movement
- Extra wide base provides superior support and stability
- High-back padded seat
- 3-position height adjustable
- Folds flat for easy transport or storage
- Assembly required for the adjustable baby walker; 10 minutes to assemble
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Great walker bought this for my now 4 month old granddaughter that's very active and always wanting to sit up. She can touch the floor on the low setting and she moves it backwards pretty good. I call her my little crawfish. I would recommend buying this walker.
Just one thing
I wish the wheels at the bottom had more free range to allow more movement. Other than that, the price was great and it actually has a teething wire/clip on device. My daughter is 17 weeks and she's had this for the past few weeks.
My daughter loves it, I love it, and it was easy to put together.
Cheaply made/not safe
Walker Arrived 5/30/17 The seam in the crotch area ripped 1 week later. Im so glad I noticed before my little one got seriously injured. She's 8months 14lbs. Prior to that I also noticed that one of the 3 plastic clasps in front didn't snap into place. So annoying. You get what you paid for with this item. I plan on contacting the manufactures for a refund.
Helps to build legs strength to be standing strong.