GE MSWF Refrigerator Water Filter
|MSRP : $39|
Sale : $36.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
GE MSWF Refrigerator Water Filter:
- Used in GE and GE Profile side by side refrigerators manufactured in 2007 and later
- Contaminant reduction eliminates impurities in the water, such as alachlor, giardia, lead, mercury and more
- Refrigerator filters have a 6-month filter life for hassle-free water purifying
- 300-gallon capacity for dependability
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation
- Smart water cartridge has an automatic shut-off to make installation simple and quick
- Slim, space-saving twist and lock design makes replacing the filter easy
- Product dimensions: 3.25" x 9.25" x 9.25"
GE Water Filter
When searching online for a water filter, I discovered that Walmart had the filter I needed. I had no idea that Walmart carried refrigerator water filters. It was at a great price compared to other places that I had purchased this filter.
Good tasting water
I like the taste, but I feel it's over priced. And they don't last as long as they say they will, even with just a few people using it.
I bought a new MSWF filter to replace the existing filter in my ge side by side refrigerator. The instructions say " There is an adaptor attached to the top of a new filter cartridge. If you are replacing a SmartWater cartridge, the adapter must be removed before installing the cartrige. To remove the adapter, turn it to the left about 1/4 of the turn." There is no illustration showing the adapter and I could find no "adapter" to remove. I spent about 30 minutes on the General Electric website and there is no additional information on this filter also there are YouTube videos show an installation of other filters. None of the other filters had adapters or any other complications necessitating the video. A Google search of the internet revealed no additional information. The filter seems to work fine but I wasted about 2 hours trying to resolve the poor instructions on what should have been a five minute project.
Been using this product for the last 5 years replace every 3 or 4 months.,works well.
Nice replacement water filter
This is the only water filter that works with my GE fridge so I had to buy it. The price was the cheapest I could find (I also looked at Home Depot, Lowes, and Amazon.com). The installation was easy and quick, except the instructions said to remove some protective cover or something from the filter before installation but there was no such cover.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment