Wagan 12V Auto Soft Velour Heated Seat Cushion with Lumbar Support, Grey
|MSRP : $32.38|
Sale : $20.43
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Wagan 12V Auto Soft Velour Heated Seat Cushion with Lumbar Support:
- Essential item for cold weather driving
- Soft velour and polyester provides comfort
- Plug into vehicle's 12V outlet
- Heats up quickly
- Provides lumbar support
- Remote control has high and low settings
- 4.3' DC cord is connected to the cushion
- 40W power consumption
- Elastic straps and hooks in the back of the cushion secure the cushion to your seat
- Universal fit for most vehicles
- Lightweight and portable so you can take it from one vehicle to another
- Optional AC adapter is available for home and office use
- Perfect for cold climates
- Color: Grey
UPC : 084367943828 - Wagan 12V Auto Soft Velour Heated Seat Cushion with Lumbar Support, Grey - PickPanda.com
I was worry about the reviews. Then I saw the same product in other website with fairly good review but selling couple dollar cheaper here. So I decided give it a try. It arrived pretty fast in a huge box. It is not sliding at all even I don't use any of the straps. It heat pretty quickly and as other said, low is plenty hot. The material is pretty comfortable to touch. Love it. Good Buy!
The fabric is very nice, it is wearing down a little but only because it is velour and that is the nature of the pile but by no means is it wearing out. The seat heats up in less than a minute. I used to have heated leather seats and when I changed vehicles I thought I was going to have to settle for the cold but this seat cushion is a perfect replacement and works great. Best value in a purchase I have made for a very long time.
Heats back and seat perfectly
This heated seat cushion keeps my back and hip nice and warm. It keeps my joints warm and relaxed during long rides so I'm not as stiff when I get out of the F250 Ford Truck. Woks as well as the built in heated seats in our VW Jetta. I did have to add a small bungy cord between the seat and back to hold it in place on the large seat in the F250 because I tend to slide out to exit the truck. Works great for my arthritis pain.
Love the Heat!
Really cranks out the heat and cushion stays in place. Worth the extra money to get a low/high option because it gets overly warm on High. Love it! My only concern is always remembering to unplug it. It's easy to forget and it will drain your battery even when the car is not running.
Not the best
The seat crumples in the seat crack and will not stay in place whatsoever even tho it is secured with the ties. It is nice material and comfortable, but I will be going to the stores and finding another one that stays better.
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- RV Parts & Accessories