Dremel 32 in. Flex-Shaft Attachment for Rotary Tools
|MSRP : $32.99|
Sale : $24.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Comfort grip hand-piece - allows comfort and fingertip control
- Integrated shaft lock button - for easy accessory changes
- More flexible cable - new 5" bend radius provides more flexibility during use
- Quick connect -attaches to your rotary tool in seconds
- Accepts up to 1/8" shank accessories
- Works with collet system and the Dremel chuck
This is a must have Dremel accessory
The Dremel flex shaft is really a must have accessory (at a great price I might add) for anyone who owns a compatible model Dremel rotary tool. This will save your hand and wrist during extended use of the Dremel. It also allows for MUCH better precision in carving, engraving, and etching. Do not bend the flex shaft at too much of an angle though because that can cause it to overheat and melt. (I've done it and had to buy another.) Dremel has excellent customer service... You really can't go wrong with this product. It is has a comfortable grip (not too big for a small hand). I use this regularly and love it!!
Great addition to my Dremel.
This tool allows me to hang my Dremel up and still work with it in confined space.
Let's you reach places you couldn't get without it.
Easy to attach. The directions are clear and straight forward. Makes the Dremel much easier to use for fine work.
Makes it easier to hold and use. Slim line hold easier hold and use not so bulky.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment