Delta Children Lil' Play Station 3-in-1 Activity Walker - Floral Garden
|MSRP : $89.99|
Sale : $55
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Delta Children Lil' Play Station 3-in-1 Activity Walker, Choose your Character:
- Age Range: 4-16 months
- Maximum weight capacity: 25 lbs
- Height limit: 30"
- Recommended for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of product
- 360-degree seat rotation with safety lock
- 360 degrees of play to keep baby engaged and entertained
- 3-position height adjustment allows it to grow with baby
- Convenient quick-release toy tray is ideal for snack time
- Easily converts from rocker to stationary activity center and walker
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC and ASTM
- Dimensions: 25.98" x 29.53" x 25.2"
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Purchased for my 6 month old and she absolutely LOVES it...Cries when I take her out of it!!! So much on it to keep little ones entertained!!! Highly recommend!!!
My 5mo loves it!!!
I wanted something to keep her occupied and that she could grow with! This is awesome! She loves the lights, music, colors and all of the toys!
BEST PLAY STATION EVER!!
I purchased this Delta Play Station for my 7 month old baby girl and she absolutely loves it! I can say that I was very excited about it myself because it looked like it would keep her attention for hours so I could get things done around the house. During the assembly, the toys alone kept her content and out of the way. Also, the assembly was very easy, instructions were very descriptive and it only took a total of 23 minutes to finish. Once together, my daughter crawled straight to it with a smile on her face. I put her in it and she enjoyed it for at least an hour. Every toy, sound/song and light caught her attention. She really enjoyed that fact that she could walk around in it, stay stationary and also that it rocked. She literally wanted to sleep in it. She whined when I took her out of it, I mean boo-hoo cried. I will definitely recommend this Play Station to any parent or future parent I know. Thank you Delta for such a great product for our future generations. -ONE HAPPY MOMMY
Baby loves it!
I bought this for my grand baby Charli Mae. She just loves it, she keeps laughing and laughing!
my 7 month old daughter loves to play and walk in this playstation. it buys me at least 1 hour/day of free time.