Castrol EDGE 5W-30 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 QT
|MSRP : $27.47|
Sale : $25.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
This oil has the strength for maximum performance.
- Advanced premium full synthetic motor oil to offer strength under extreme pressure
- Titanium strong for maximum engine performance
- Reduces metal-to-metal contact across a range of different driving speeds
- Protects the engine for the entire drain interval even under extreme pressure
- Decreases engine deposit formation to help maximize engine response
- Best full synthetic money can buy
Always been a good oil
I started using Castrol back in the early 80's and always felt it was a good oil. Now that my Cuze turbo engine requires at least a blend to full synthetic I always use Edge Full synthetic. Now if you insist on changing your oil more frequently say ever 3 to 5 thousand miles, don't bother buying synthetic. Because the advantage won't be noticed and not cost effective. I run at least 8 to 10 thousand miles between oil changes and the oil is not breaking down. This is the advantage of synthetic to extend drain intervals. Turbo engines especially need oil that holds up under high heat conditions. I've seen the effects of people that put cheap oil in turbo's and face early engine or turbo failures. Not cheap to replace a turbo. Even non turbo engines today run harder and are typically filled at factory with synthetic oil.
Castrol is the best oil I have ever used.
Castrol is the best!
Great product and price at around $23 for the 5Qt container. I've used Castrol products for about 30 years now and by changing my oil on a regular schedule I've had no internal engine problems at all.
This is the best oil that is out there. I have a 2013 GMC Sierra and I want it to last a long time. Quality oil and Filter is key. I change the oil & filter every 5000 miles even though it states you can go much more. I use K & N Oil Filter specifically designed for Full Synthetic oil. You will spend a little more but my truck is worth it.
Very Best Synthetic Motor Oil
My 2002 BMW had been using a quart of oil every 1500 miles, but since I change to this it now only uses about a quart between 5000 mile oil changes.
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- Air Conditioning Chemicals and Refrigerants
- Antifreeze & Coolants
- Automotive Tire Sealant
- Brake & Engine Cleaners
- Diesel Fuel Treatment
- Gasket Makers, Removers and Sealers
- Greases and Gear Oil
- Motor Oil
- Motor Oil Bulk Buys
- Oil Change Tools & Accessories
- Transmission, Brake and Steering Fluids
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- RV Parts & Accessories