Intex 120V Quick-Fill AC Electric Air Pump, 21.2CFM Max. Air Flow
|MSRP : $15.97|
Sale : $13.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Intex 120V Quick-Fill AC Electric Air Pump, 21.2CFM Max. Air Flow:
- Inflates even the largest inflatables quickly and effortlessly
- Can be used to make deflating items simple and quick
- Ideal for air mattresses, inflatable toys and children's swimming pools and accessories
- Features a sleek and aerodynamic design that fits in the palm of your hand for simple use
- 3 nozzle sizes to fit different sized valves
- Operates on 120V AC power and plugs into standard wall outlets
- Batteries are not required for use
- Intex air mattress pump is ETL approved
- Cord length: 71"
- 21.2CFM Max. Air Flow
- Quick-fill air pump dimensions: 2.3325" x 1.427" x 2.9035"
- Manufacturer part number: 66619WL
- Product weight: 1.5 oz
Ordered online went to pick it up there was a problem so I just purchased it again Walmart did a refund through PayPal pump works great I have aired up several things with it
I purchased this to vacuum seal freezer bags. Works very well and has prevented freezer burn. Would recommend.
Powerful, compact, comes with different size nozzles to fit all types of inflatables at a fair price.
Great value for the money: lung saver
Great value for money. Necessary for inflating almost any pool toy of any size, let alone a mattress or something else large. Takes some figuring out how all the pieces fit together. Even smallest insert is a little large for some toys, so you have to pull the inflating tube hard over the insert, piercing through the little air seal flap and squeeze the tube at the bottom (where the flap is) to make sure the air gets in. If you can do that you can fill something like a beach ball in seconds.
Intex Air Pump
This pump is so small, lightweight, and easy to use! AND FAST!!! It blew up our son's swimming pool in a fraction of the time it took with our car compressor. Also, it sounds like a hairdryer, not a loud compressor so its not scary if you have little ones around.