Avery Durable View Binder w/Nonlocking EZD Rings, 11 x 8 1/2, 3" Cap, White
|MSRP : $5.47|
Sale : $5.19
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- EZD rings provide increased capacity compared to same size slant and round rings.
- Tear-resistant DuraHinge design is stronger and lasts longer.
- DuraEdge feature makes the sides and top more pliable, providing greater split resistance.
- Deeply textured film offers a smoother finish and features a linen pattern for a high-quality look and feel.
- Durable construction is ideal for frequent referencing.
- Organize and secure papers within four interior pockets.
- Pages lie flat with back-mounted rings.
- Customize your binder with free templates and designs at Avery Design & Print Online.
- Model Number: 09701
LOVE THESE FOLDERS!
Perfect size for holding my large collections of cards and antique ephemera, the large D rings are wonderful. The covers, back, spine and front all are made to allow for sliding in index and full page sheets. The inside contain double pockets for holding accessories that can not fit on the rings. I purchased 6 originally that fit across one entire shelf of my allotted space and then returned and order six more. I highly recommend these binders and I love the free-shipping to store for pickup.
Good Buy, So Far
So far, so good. I bought these for both of my daughters to use for Middle and High school. They have 2 large binders each, 1 for each block of 4 classes. An A-day binder and a B-day binder. This way they won't have to create a separate binder for each class and they just have the one binder to keep track of and keep organized. Hopefully they hold up nicely through the year, and will not need to be replaced too soon.
Excellent quality and cheaper
This product is about half the price of a binder in an office supply store and EVERY BIT as good or better.
Sturdy but inside flaps with inferior material
I purchased 9 of these before and the quality of the inside flaps were of sturdier quality. This one has clear plastic flaps that were not good quality. Was very disappointed.
Just what I needed. Rings close tightly and stay together well.