St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub, 6 oz
|MSRP : $5.7|
Sale : $3.63
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
St. Ives Acne Control Face Scrub, Apricot, 6 oz
- Our Acne Control Face Scrub deeply cleans pores and contains 2% salicylic acid to help prevent new blackheads and blemishes from forming
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- We use delicious apricots grown in various sunny destinations including California
- Each dollop delivers a high exfoliation factor to deeply clean pores
- Tell me more! This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-Comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free.
- Use St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub for the treatment of acne and to help prevent new acne pimples and acne blemishes from forming
GREAT PRODUCT !
I HAD A Bad Issues With Black Heads And My Acne, I Was A Week Into It , Started To See Less Acne ! :DD BEST THING EVER, SAW RESULTS QUICK , SMELLS GREAT TOO !
Amazing! Like a magic blemish eraser!!!
I L-O-V-E this product, it is gentle on skin but harsh on blemishes. I had no problems what-so-ever using this product. It didnt burn my skin or make my skin red, despite the fact I have extremley sensitive skin. The reason I gave the color appeal a 3 is because it is a strange color, but I love how well it worked on my skin! My skin cleared up about a two weeks after using this product every other day. One suggestion I have for you if you do decide to buy this product, is to not use it everyday, because it might dry out your skin. But if you use it as directed on the bottle (3-4 times a week) it works wonders! Highley Recommended.
My opinion on this product
I couldn't wait to use it. I wet my face. I took a small amount. With my fingers I did circular motions on my face for a few minutes. Then I rinsed it off and I looked in the mirror. All my pores were gone. It's amazing. I would buy this product again.
I love it.
Apricot scrub has always been good to use. I have acne that leaves marks and it is great because it helps fade those marks. i do recommend it. i really love it. it doesn't dry my skin out either.
I've tried several facial cleaners and this is one of the best, and I've been currently been using this one for months. My skin was dry and I had a few blemishes, but after about 4 days you really notice an improvement, and now, after using it consistently my skin feels great. I never get pimples now, and my skin is soft. I find if you stick with a quality product, like this, it really pays off. I recommend using a spot treatment for those pimples that pop up out of nowhere, and your skin will remain beautiful.
- Bath & Body
- Beauty by Top Brands
- Beauty by Topic
- Hair Care
- Massagers & Spa
- Personal Care
- Premium Beauty
- Skin Care