Coleman 24-Hour 16-Can Cooler
|Sale : $19.14||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Keeps the Ice!, 24-hour ice retention at temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Holds 16 Cans
- Antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus on the product
- Zippered main compartment keeps contents cold
- Adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable, hands-free carrying
- Front pocket for added storage
- Ripstop fabric helps prevent tears
- Heat-welded seams prevent leaks
Keeps it cold
I decided to write a review mainly because all the ones I read were from people who didn't buy it for themselves but as a gift. They all said how well it holds everything. I think that is a given based on the size you ordered duh. The main purpose of a cooler is to keep things cold which nobody even mentioned. Well it does. I haven't tried it for 24 hours I use mine for lunch at work and I'm a surveyor so I'm outside all day, in Florida btw, I'll freeze 3 bottles of water and it keeps lunch meat, cheese, veggies cold all day. The bottles of water are still 75% frozen by the time I get home around 12 hours later. Good cooler 16 can is a good size lunch box
Great Coleman 24-Hour 16 Can Cooler
Great product. Very sturdy and size is just right. Bought 2 reusable ice pack and this bag keeps the food/drink I have cool for a 12 hours to work.
Kept drinks cold all day
Good looking cooler, durable and roomy, husband take this lunch bag/cooler everyday to work and he love it. We are going to get more soon for me and the kids.
Got a good deal on this cooler bag and it works great so far!