Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz
|MSRP : $34.62|
Sale : $24.93
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Olay skin scientists have formulated the #1 selling anti-aging moisturizer with an advanced Amino-Peptide Complex to penetrate deep into the skin's surfAce to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer with hyaluronic acid hydrates to plump cells from within the skin's surfAce. The luxurious-feeling moisturizer immediately leaves skin hydrated and softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles, reducing the look of 10 years of wrinkles in just four weeks. It also firms the look of skin with plumping hydration. Dramatic transformation. Not drastic measures.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz:
- Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
- Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Face Moisturizer has a Moisture-Binding Formula which Instantly Plumps & Lifts Surface Cells
- Anti-Aging Moisturizer Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface, Improving Texture & Elasticity
- Formula with Amino-Peptide Complex II Regenerates Skin Surface, Correcting the Look of Deep Wrinkles
- Luxurious-Feeling Face Cream is Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Amino-Peptide Complex II and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
Fuller skin, wrinkles disappearing
I am fair skinned and over the years have done some damage to my skin. My wrinkles hit at around 38 and since I turned 45 I've noticed my skin to be less full. Over the past year, I have tried some pretty expensive solutions but have been disappointed. Who new the answer was at Walmart for $25?!! In April I tried Olay Regenerist (which I was able to try for my honest opinion from the Insiders) for a month. Almost immediately my skin felt and looked fuller or firmer. By giving me a less-drained look, my wrinkles seemed to steadily decrease as well. It absorbs right away and I don't have that greasy feel from my typical skin cream (I have been a L'Oreal girl for 20 years!.. that is past tense). I have been using this with the Olay eyes which has basically removed my crow's feet. I've been telling all my friends about my results. It's been almost two months and I am very happy. My Walmart stocks both and I can get them with online pickup, what could be better? I wish all beauty challenges were this easy. Thank you Olay!!
I absolutely love Olay products and the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting was no exception! This product did not dry out my skin and left it feeling nice and smooth. I plan on repurchasing it! #contest.
What a terrible disappointment!
• The ad says “ Visible wrinkle results start day 1” and I have to agree (OK: I am being sarcastic). Look at my forehead. I have been using for the last 5 days the new formula on the left side of my face and on the right side the old formula. You can clearly see new wrinkles appeared on my left side where I used the new formula: they are visible all right! What have you done to a good product? I have used your old formula for 10 years. I am 54 years old. I am sorry I cannot use your new formula. It is not good. What a terrible disappointment!
I started to use Olay Regenerist once it was recommended to me by a friend. I am a mommy of two girls and im 26 years old. I absolutely love the scent. I always make sure to put sunscreen every 45 after I apply my Olay cream. It takes 30 days max before you notice a difference after using a new product and my face feels so smooth. The fine lines I had around my eyes are not so visible anymore. This cream is not too thick which is also a plus for me and it doesnt leave you with a oily look. I recommend this moisturizer to my friends and family and will also recommend it to my two daughters as soon as they come to age.
This moisturizer does simply what is says it will do. For me visible firmness started immediately. I have sensitive skin that is just undecided at this point in time if it should be dry, combo, or just plain oily. I will soon be 42 and it's about that time for everything I've got to go bonkers. However, through all the ups and downs, twists and shouts, and cries for help my skin loves this moisturizer. From day one this stuff has been wonderful. It has become the one and only constant in my daily routine. It is never too much or too little always perfect. I have never had a breakout or anything with this, I just can't say enough good stuff about it. I do not wear foundation or BB or CC creams I only wear eye makeup (eyeliner & mascara) and that's occasionally. Most people think I look between 32 & 35. I'm no health guru yoga queen, just an average busy woman with two teenagers. I don't do reviews either, but ladies you got to give it a try. What've you got to lose? A wrinkle?
- Bath & Body
- Beauty by Top Brands
- Beauty by Topic
- Hair Care
- Massagers & Spa
- Personal Care
- Premium Beauty
- Skin Care