Remington Pro 1/2-1” Curling Wand with Pearl Ceramic Technology, Pink/Black, CI95AC4
|MSRP : $39.99|
Sale : $19.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- ½”-1” Curling Wand: Simply wrap & go! This wide tapered barrel lets you create medium curls with a luxurious finish.
- Pearl Ceramic Technology: The exclusive Pearl Ceramic coating offers more ceramic than standard coatings, for a barrel that’s smoother, harder, and longer lasting*.
- High Heat: Get professional results for every hair type with a range of heat settings up to 410°F.
- Rapid Heat Up: In just 30 seconds this curling wand is ready to start styling.
- Digital Controls: Intuitive digital controls make it easy to find the right temperature to transform your hair.
- Auto Shut Off: The 60 minute auto shut off gives you added peace of mind with every use.
- Salon Swivel: Style comfortably at any angle with the salon length swivel cord.
- Style Cheat Chart: We've created this cheat chart with your hair in mind to help take the guesswork out of the styling process.
This was my first curling iron ever. To be honest, it is so easy to use! It heats up really fast and it takes me around 10-15 seconds for each curl. Saves a lot of time and the result looks amazing! One thing though, it gets really hot and the glove did not really help me. So be careful when you use it! Love it overall.
I love using this product. I can make my curls tight or loose. The numerous styles I can create is why I like this product so much. I wish the heat glove could protect my fingers for more than just a second but that's the least. I'll recommend this product to anyone as I always do [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
This is by far the best wand ever. I am a natural sista and I use this wand to curl my natural hair and it came out perfect. You can play around with it depending on how you like your curls. I like mines very fluffy so I do big curls and then fluff it out.
I just got a hold of this wand today. It does wonders for my hair! big to small curls. I burnt myself a couple of times. But of coarse that's gonna happen when you have to hold the strands of hair yourself. I made the mistake of not using my glove though. Other then that, I love this product. I posted a picture for an example.
1 Inch Wand Try Outs
I've always used a traditional curling iron with a clip, until now. I've seen that the wand styles were catching on and more and more people were using them. I was nervous about trying this out because I thought it would be difficult to get used to not having a clip and wrapping the hair with my hand. I got the smaller wand and it makes nice tight spiral looking curls. The curls stay all day and in to the next day and that's never happened for me with traditional curling irons. Normally if I start the night/day off with a tight spiral, within 4-5 hours my hair is huge loose curls or waives. With this curling iron it loosens only SLIGHTLY and is still a nice curl even the next morning. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for spiral curls that last! I think the larger wand would be better though if you are looking for more of a loose curl/waive. Thanks!