Bright Starts Juneberry Walk A Bout Walker
|MSRP : $44|
Sale : $43.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Bright Starts Juneberry Walk-A-Bout Walker:
- Removable electronic toy with lights, melodies and sounds
- Toy can be used for floor play or on the go
- High seat back provides additional support and comfort
- 3 adjustable height positions to grow with baby
- Includes melodies and volume control
- 2 link loops for adding more toys
- Part of the Bright Starts Pretty in Pink collection designed for baby girls
- The purchase of this product helps support the Pink Power Mom program, which benefits breast cancer charities globally
- To learn more, visit pinkpowermom.com
- Bright Starts Juneberry Delight walker comes in light pink
Fun & Entertaining at a Great Price!
My 5mo daughter is tall for her age (26") and this walker has three height adjustments that suit her perfectly. It's on the lowest setting and her toes reach the ground so if you're thinking about purchasing, ensure your child is at least 25". Assembly was quick and easy. It does require 3 AA batteries which is not included. The flower "steering wheel" has a button on top that plays various sounds and melodies and is easy to reach, however, the flower itself is loud when turned. Also, it requires a good bit of strength so my daughter probably won't be able to turn it herself for a little while. It comes with two stroller toy attachments so you can use your own and also an activity bar with a "junebug" that slides across and some flowers that turn. The bug is also loud when sliding back and forth but everything is within reach and seems to entertain her well. We have both hardwood and carpet and this rolls great on both, however, I'd probably remove the grippers on carpet for a smoother glide. Overall, I'm happy with this purchase and was pleased with the shipping and delivery.
I babysit a 7 month old and she fits pretty good in it. Only problem is her feet barely touch the floor on the lowest adjusted height so we put a pillow under her feet. It has 3 adjustable heights which is convenient for when your baby grows. It is the same color and has the same little toys as the picture. Wasn't very hard to assemble. Good price too, couldn't find any under $50 that weren't big and bulky.
Cute for a little girl
Works well at keeping the little one happy and contained!
As Advertised but a Pain to Put Together
Walker turned out as advertised, but the instructions to put the seat in was lacking. All-in-all not a bad little walker for my granddaughter, even if she did not want to sit in it at first!
It was a perfect buy for what I was looking for. A nice walker that can fold up and be stored very easy. Easy to bring anywhere.