Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper
|MSRP : $99.99|
Sale : $88.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Award-winning standing jumper
- Secure Support Seat has added height and padding to provide additional comfort for baby
- Seat rotates 360Â° to give baby full access to toys
- 4 fun activity stations: Light up piano with volume control and 3 play modes - melodies, piano notes, and language discovery; spinning frog bead chaser; spinning rattle drum with beads and a mirror; sun stalk and spinning bird with beads
- 5 height settings grow with baby
- Height adjustments to grow with baby
- Machine-washable seat pad
- Folds flat for easy and compact storage and transport
a good toys for 6 months baby
it's a very good toys for my daughter。 she very like it and there have different colour and music，，，
A must have!
My baby absolutely loves this jumper! I started him out in it about 3 months ago and we had to bounce him ourselves. Now he is 7months old & starts kicking as soon as he sees his bouncer. This bouncer has built his leg muscles up so much. He plays in his bouncer everyday! Absolutely the best thing I've bought for him! It's easy to assemble, clean, & move around! Most importantly, it makes Jordan happy!
Long lasting & very sturdy.
My baby is 10+ months old in the picture and we have had this since he was allowed to use it, he’s used it the entire time & continues to use it enjoyed it greatly. I like the fact you can add your own ring toys. Very sturdy, this gets lugged around my living room at least several times a day.
Couldn't be happier
My daughter is 5 months old and LOVES this...she's occupied long enough for me to shower, get dressed, and do my makeup and hair (not dry, but combed and up)...anyone with kids knows this is normally a luxury in the first few months! Since we got this it has been a daily occurrence! She parties in this thing! She's playing the music, jumping around, screeching (singing?), batting at all the other things... Honestly, I'm a little jealous they don't make an adult version of this...
I would have LOVED this, except I accidentally mounted the spinning frog on backwards and now it juts straight into my baby's face. It was a tired mom mistake, but I thought I could fix it by just taking the frog out and flipping it around. However, the toy doesnt come out once in place!! It is my babys favorite toy on the whole thing (go figure!) But I have to take it out because it's just way too close to him now. Would be a great product if I had a way to fix this!!