Omron Bp742n 5 Series Advanced-accuracy Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
|MSRP : $49.88|
Sale : $39.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Omron Bp742n 5 Series Advanced-Accuracy Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Helps ensure consistent, precise readings
- Model is quick and easy
- Few more features than the 3 Series Upper Arm
- Like dual settings for 2 users
- Memory storage space for up to 100 readings
- Wide range cuff that fits standard and large arms
- Omron Bp742n blood pressure monitor accuracy 4 AA batteries required
- BP Level bar displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Advanced averaging automatically
- Wide-Range D-ring contoured cuff wraps around the arm for a more comfortable measurement
- Irregular heartbeat detector detects and alerts you of irregular heartbeats
Moron 5 series blood pressure monitor
Good size and accurity. Price is right.
Matches my doctors readings!
Now, I've only had this for 2 weeks-so I can't say if my opinion will continue this way...However, so far-I am elated with this product. It is easy to use and seems accurate. The readings are very spot on to my doctor's. Originally, I bought this because my other had broken (after many years) and when I went to my usual 6am appointment, my B/P was slightly elevated (white coat syndrome) but my pulse was only 48! Well, every morning I check my BP and pulse. My BP is normal to below normal and my pulse runs 50-52. So, my heart-rate is not so scary at 48 BPM at 6am when I'm barely awake. Also, my pharmacist feels that the wrist cuffs aren't as accurate as the arm cuffs. For this reason, I bought the arm cuff.
Omron Bp742n 5 Advanced upper arm BP Monitor
It is easy to use has all the information you need.
I purchased this a month ago because my doctor told me to check my B/P daily. The readings were very high. Had meds changed but continued to be high. I took the machine with me to the doctor and after he took by B/P I took it with the machine and it was quite a bit higher then when he took it. Mine read 158/98 and the office took it and it was 140/85. High but not as bad as the Omron read.
I brought the Omron 5 home and took five readings back to back. The results varied by 40 points- high BP on one reading and low the next. I took it back to Walmart and asked if I could exchange it with one on the shelf. They wouldn't let me because I made the purchase through Walmart.com, so I got a refund instead. Probably a good thing because I purchased an Omron 10 at Walgreens and it seems to be much more accurate. The Omron 10 has a Tru-Read function that takes three readings in a row in order to make it more accurate. Now my BP varies within 5 points or so every day.