Penn Championship Extra Duty Tennis Ball
|MSRP : $5.39|
Sale : $4.85
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Penn Championship Extra Duty Tennis Ball:
- America's # 1 selling tennis ball
- Official ball of USTA League Tennis
- Controlled fiber release for consistent nap
- Natural rubber for consistent feel and reduced shock
- Interlocked wool fiber for longer wear
- Deep elastic seams for reduced cracking
- Constructed with heavy-duty felt
- Penn Extra-Duty Tennis Ball is designed for a variety of surfaces including asphalt, concrete and hard outdoor courts
- Each can comes with three Penn heavy duty tennis balls
Penn ball the best
The Penn tennis ball is far better than the Wilson tennis ball and will outlast it. The price shown from the order here is way over priced.
My favorite brand!
This is my favorite tennis ball.
Low bounce after an hour
Bounce started reducing and eventually became unplayable after an hour.
Great bounce - Good buy!
Great tennis balls. Firm with good bounce quality. I buy these for my dog, who loves to play ball. They are also of great quality for playing tennis.
Haven't Used Them Yet
Haven't used them yet but the seal was airtight so I assume that's good. Also, they're yellow so that's a plus. Tennis-wise, no idea.