Mobil 1 20W-50 Full Synthetic Motorcycle Oil, 1 qt.
|MSRP : $37.53|
Sale : $9.54
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Mobil 1 20W-50 Full Synthetic Motorcycle Oil, 1qt:
- Engineered for on-road, off-road, and competition four-cycle motorcycles
- Based on proven, advanced synthetic oil technology
- Engineered to withstand extreme heat
- Designed for the unique needs of motorcycles
- Maximum shear stability
- Exceptional thermal stability
- Outstanding protection against wear of engine and transmission components
- Enhanced lubrication
- Optimized wet-clutch performance
- Excellent low-temperature flow characteristics
- Helps minimize engine wear during start-up
I have used Mobil 1 in several Hi-Performance automobile engines over the years. I have owned Harleys for over 30 yrs. I run nothing but synthetic oil in all my engines.. I am glad Walmart is carrying the Mobil 1 designed for V-Twins.. It is cheaper, and just as good if not better than the Harley Davidson Oil.. NOW to be able to have it shipped directly to me, is a wonderful perk.. Thanks Walmart...
I have over 60,000 miles no problems
I have over 60,000 miles on my 2013 Harley Davidson and never had a problem I have used Mobil 1 from the first oil change. I live in Southern California where the temp is well over 100 degrees I have never had a problem with the engine.
Mobil 1 is the best oil by far. It ranks at the top of the charts by independent ratings companies. We've used it in our cars and trucks for years. Now is the time to use it in your motorcycle. Great value and you can get it at any Walmart nation wide, should you run low on a trip. No more looking for a dealer in some town you've never been before. Stock up and carry one with you.
Best Oil so far
2011 Harley 103 Started with standard HD oil, switched to Amsoil, better, but hard to find in retail, switched to Screaming Eagle Synthetic, good, but Mobile 1, you can feel and hear the difference The first thing I noticed, with the previous oil, when releasing the clutch, it seamed to catch at a certain point, now its very smooth. It also appeared to run cooler, do not had a temp gauge so can't verify, but the typical HD "pinging" noise you get when you are running hot is gone. I also travel a lot, nice to know I can go to Walmart to get the oil and its $3+ cheaper then the Harley synthetic.
Great performance and price.
Did a lot of web searching on this and other products before choosing it and learned that only one other motorcycle oil has better scratch resistance capabilities than Mobil 1 - Amzoil. And when you consider that the Walmart price is about $5.00/quart less, the choice is obvious. Doing it by myself on my HD, or taking the oil to the service department during the course of major mileage maintenance, I only put Mobile 1 20-50 in my Ultra Classic engine and primary and it performs great.
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- Air Conditioning Chemicals and Refrigerants
- Antifreeze & Coolants
- Automotive Tire Sealant
- Brake & Engine Cleaners
- Diesel Fuel Treatment
- Gasket Makers, Removers and Sealers
- Greases and Gear Oil
- Motor Oil
- Motor Oil Bulk Buys
- Oil Change Tools & Accessories
- Transmission, Brake and Steering Fluids
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- RV Parts & Accessories