Mobil 1 0W-30 Advanced Fuel Economy Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 qt.
|Sale : $26.68||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Mobil 1 0W-30 Advanced Fuel Economy Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 quart.:
- Low viscosity
- Mobil motor oil will increase your engine's efficiency
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability
- It can improve the fuel economy of your vehicle by up to 2 percent
- Helps reduce oil aging
- Provides your engine with lubrication as well as protection from wear
- Enhances your motor's performance at low temperatures
- Prolong the life of your engine
- Made for all driving styles and conditions
- Ideal for use in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans and trucks
2008 Toyota Tundra 5.7L @ 96,500 miles
The Tundra manual says to use 0w20, but with the excess mileage on ours, and we pull a 7000 lb trailer I decided it was time to switch to a slightly thicker oil so 0w-30 was my choice. Been running it for two years now and love it. Great oil, great in our well worn-in motor. FYI....I stayed with 0w20 until I hit the 80,000 mark.
Great oil regardless of temperature!
I've started switching all my cars & trucks (7) to 0w30 and 0w40. Lot's of people say it's too thin for the hotter areas but this is not the case! The 0w (winter) is the oils viscosity, or flow characteristics, at 40C (104F) or just after start up. The 30 or 40 is the viscosity at 100C (212F) which would be the same as any 10w-30 or 10w-40 engine oil. 0w-30 and 0w-40 flow much easier during and just after start up. This is when most engine wear occurs. However once warmed to operating temps it is no thinner than regular 10w-30 and 10w-40. so you lose no protection once warmed up but gain a lot of protection before that! Plus you get more miles between oil changes! It's a win win!
I switched over to this from using a 5W 30 in both of our vehicles. I could immediately tell a difference in the sound and feel of the car. Smoother running at start up and does not sound so sluggish in the cold mornings. I will stick with this from now on.
Mobil 1 0W-30 Advanced Fuel Economy
This is not a 15,000 mile oil perhaps next time I will get the extended version of mobil 1. This is a great oil in cold environments such as champlain, new york. I remember it being so cold below zero. I remember it took 30 minutes to warm up the vehicle and I was glad that I changed my transaxle fluid to a colder operating fluid. I highly recommend this in Northern states and Canada where the temp get into the teens and below.
great deal on a great product
Walmart sells Mobil 1 at the best prices.
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- Air Conditioning Chemicals and Refrigerants
- Antifreeze & Coolants
- Automotive Tire Sealant
- Brake & Engine Cleaners
- Diesel Fuel Treatment
- Gasket Makers, Removers and Sealers
- Greases and Gear Oil
- Motor Oil
- Motor Oil Bulk Buys
- Oil Change Tools & Accessories
- Transmission, Brake and Steering Fluids
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- RV Parts & Accessories