Mobil 1 10W-40 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 qt.
|MSRP : $25.47|
Sale : $22.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Mobil 1 10W-40 High Mileage Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 qt:
- High-mileage passenger car motor oil specially designed for older engines
- Provides wear protection, cleaning power and overall performance
- Reduces deposits and sludge
- Contains a seal conditioner to keep seals in working condition and help prevent leaks
- Ideal for passenger cars, SUVs, light vans and trucks
- 5-qt bottle ideal for multiple oil changes
- Helps older engines last for a longer time
10 40 mobil oil
the tests run all show mobil one as being one of the best oils out there . And the price is great. Add being able to go to wallmart and getting the best price , even when the others raise their prices with the gas ! Well that makes it an even beter deal ! dave l desplaines
Mobil 1 High Mileage Synthetic
I bought my 2000 Buick Park Avenue 3.8 V6 brand new! I have used Mobil 1 since the first oil change whenever the oil change monitor reached 40% of oil life left! I now have 250,000 miles and just returned from driving back to NY from Chicago. The car averaged 30 MPG, that's correct 30MPG on this 2100 trip. I use Mobil 1 High Mileage 10-30 or 10-40 High mileage in the summer. The engine purrs and attribute it to Mobil 1 and my diligence. Use it!
The best there is at the best price you will find.
Top quality, I am a retired master mechanic and I use this in everything
You can feel the difference!
I have a 2005 minivan with 199,200 miles. I recently switched to synthetic oil for better protection with a different brand oil. I wasn't expecting to actually feel a difference and I didn't. But this oil change my friend who is a mechanic recommended I use mobile 1. I did. Again I didn't expect to feel a difference but was shocked to actually feel one. The engine runs smoother and is quieter when the hood is up. I will not use another brand of oil again.
Best oil for high mileage engines
I started using this oil in my Grand Prix with over 200,000 miles and it has never ran better. It started burning 10w-30 faster than I like, but switching to this 10w-40 significantly reduced consumption. I fully expect to be able to squeeze another 50,000 miles out of this engine using this oil.
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- Air Conditioning Chemicals and Refrigerants
- Antifreeze & Coolants
- Automotive Tire Sealant
- Brake & Engine Cleaners
- Diesel Fuel Treatment
- Gasket Makers, Removers and Sealers
- Greases and Gear Oil
- Motor Oil
- Motor Oil Bulk Buys
- Oil Change Tools & Accessories
- Transmission, Brake and Steering Fluids
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- RV Parts & Accessories