Mobil 1 5W-30 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 qt.
|MSRP : $25.88|
Sale : $22.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Mobil 1 5W-30 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 quart:
- Made with a proprietary blend of high-performance synthetic basestocks fortified with an additive system
- Especially recommended for high mileage vehicles that have used lower quality conventional oils
- Advanced full synthetic formula provides excellent overall lubrication and wear protection for your vehicle
- Extra anti-wear additive helps to protect critical engine parts in higher mileage engines
- Extra cleaning additive helps to reduce the sludge and deposits that conventional oils can leave behind
- Also contains a seal conditioner that helps to prevent leaks
- Helps maintain fuel economy (specific grades/viscosities)
- Excellent high-and low-temperature performance
- Outperforms other conventional oils
- Bottle contains 5 quart of Mobil 1 motor oil
Oy Vay.... another review on oil
I get oil! I have read everything there is to read on it and seen every video on utube on it. All I can say is I've used cheap oils and I've used expensive oils, I've use single viscocity non-detergents to multi grades with excellent detergent packages, I've had endless conversations about oil, oil additives and oil coolers. I ALWAYS get huge miles out of my engines (300k or more) no matter what brand oil I've used. The one thing I can definitely say is; since 1978, I've NEVER had an oil-related engine failure or big leak. The key is to PAY attention to your engine and oil and do regular changes with a decent oil filter, like a Pure One Purolator. Try not to use Fram oil filters and ultra-cheap oils and sit in long traffic jams every day and you'll be okay, I promise (unless you drive like a chimp). If you have a car you love, use Mobil One. If you have a beater or an engine with leaks or extensive blow-by, use a decent High Mileage conventional or non-conventional oil to cut consumption. JUST PAY ATTENTION AND YOU'LL BE OKAY... HONEST!
My 1997 Mercedes S-Class with 187,000 miles runs so smoothly with this oil! It's a great product for high mileage cars.
walmart has the best price and the oil is good. the car will happy with this oil.
I used this oil and the engine leaked tremendously, then switched to Super Tech High Mileage, and it stopped leaking 99 percent less. Also, the Super Tech High Mileage Synthetic had more antiwear and detergeancy than all the Mobil 1 Synthetics. Mobil 1 base is a group 3 oil, which is not even considered synthetic in Europe.
The One and Only
I have used Mobil 1 on my 2002 Camry since its first oil change. I now have over 200,000 miles on the car and she still runs like new. I now use the 5W30 high milage Mobil 1, the oil is changed every 5000 miles. I have never had any oil leaks and never had to add any oil between changes. This is the only oil I would ever use on any of my cars.
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- Air Conditioning Chemicals and Refrigerants
- Antifreeze & Coolants
- Automotive Tire Sealant
- Brake & Engine Cleaners
- Diesel Fuel Treatment
- Gasket Makers, Removers and Sealers
- Greases and Gear Oil
- Motor Oil
- Motor Oil Bulk Buys
- Oil Change Tools & Accessories
- Transmission, Brake and Steering Fluids
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- RV Parts & Accessories