Armor All Complete Car Care Kit (4 Pieces), Car Cleaning
|MSRP : $17.99|
Sale : $13.47
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Complete Car Care Kit for the car enthusiast includes four proven Armor All products
- 10 fl. oz. Original Protectant that fights fading, aging and cracking while protecting against the effects of harmful elements like UV and oxidation
- 16 fl. oz. Ultra Shine Wash & Wax that gently lifts away dirt and delivers an incredible shine
- 20 fl. oz. Tire Foam Protectant that cleans your tires & restores natural, deep black appearance
- Glass Wipes (30 count) for spotless, sparkling glass cleaning with amazing clarity and shine
This Armor All kit was originally scheduled to take about a week or more time to reach me, but I was surprised that after just THREE days I received what I purchased! I use the original protectant all the time, shines my interior and makes it look new! I really enjoy the look of the tire foam more than I thought at first! I use it about once or twice a week depending on how long it lasts from constant abuse from road grime, dirt, etc. It leaves a beautiful shine! The wash and wax comes out beautifully! If you wash the car carefully and thoroughly, it will literally be of the same quality as a normal carwash (I work at a carwash so I know what good wax looks like)! The only problem I had with this product was the glass wiped, not really seeing too many bright points there. It leaves many streaks and I have started to use it only on my mirrors to minimize all of the traces. All in al, great product! Definitely worth the EXCEPTIONAL price! Even if you do not like the glass wipes, your still getting a phenomenal price for all three of the other products included. I would for sure recommend this to a friend!
Great deal, i got on sale, and gave to son for Christmas. Perfect for a new car owner.
In the family
When I was a kid, my Dad always used Armor All. And he was a car buff. He owned several cars including a 1955 Desoto and a 1968/69 Sunbeam Tiger (similar to a MG) He was always working on the cars and washing them. He ONLY used Armor All for cleaning the interior. Fast Forward. I'm now in my 40's and he passed away due to cancer. I STILL ONLY use Armor All. It's a great product!! A couple of months ago, I bought a "slightly used" 2012 Ford Focus. There was a dirt spot/ stain inside the car on the interior light. The salesman promised me that the detail guy would "try" to clean it. When I went back to pick up car, the spot was there. Yesterday, I washed my car. And you guessed it. I cleaned the interior with Armor All. With some elbow grease, a rag and some ARMOR ALL cleaner, the stain came out! Maybe the dealership uses some cheap cleaner.
My hubby LOVED the car kit set
everything needed to clean your car!
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- RV Parts & Accessories