Pyle Indoor Wireless Security IP Camera - 1mp HD 720p Home WiFi Nanny Remote Video Monitor - Electronic Motorized Rotating PTZ Pan Tilt Network Surveillance, Voice Mic Audio for Mobile & PC - PIPCAM8
|MSRP : $264.99|
Sale : $49.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- MOTION DETECTION ALERTS: Set motion detector sensor to activate h.264 net streaming and alert via simple push notification or email. Wire to power and watch inside any office, room or business in professional HD High Definition 1mp 720p picture quality with no connected wired cable to wifi.
- MOBILE AND DESKTOP ACCESS: Remote monitor the wireless ip cam recording via p2p stream like a pro from any ios Apple iPhone - Android mobile smart phone using smartphone app or Mac - PC Windows home laptop or desktop computer with an internet network.
- RECORD YOUR WAY: Add a single 32g micro SD card and start recording any zone! Choose from 24 hour mode - motion detection trigger - or schedule the activated cloud recording feed at one or more specific times of the day and week. The SD auto overwrite window keeps your electronic surveillance camera’s video current when the memory is ultra full.
- TWO WAY AUDIO MIC: You can listen in and monitor the compact camera's environment and use your voice to talk to your pet in your house using the built in microphone and speaker equipment for the indoor wifi hd security camera. Save photo and digitally zoom in on your dog or cat.
- NIGHT VISION - IR LEDs: View and record live video in complete darkness using infrared lights around the cc ip hd camera lens. Automatic nightvision allows the small sleek black IP camera to switch on in low light settings great for nanny baby or child safety monitoring. Motorized powered rotating PTZ pan tilt control allows easy direct control of the fov viewing field.
Good camera software?
Camera works good. Could not get the software to work completely with my operating system. Had to send back.
I purchased 3 of them. The app is easy to use if you can get it to stay running. I had issues with setting up all 3 cameras in the app. 1 camera would not even get through all the start up process when i plugged it in. The audio is horrible. Could not hear unless right on top of the cam. The video wasn't too bad but not the best. I would suggest spending a little more money and purchase the amcrest cameras.
Perfect for beginners like me. I can view on my I pad and android phone.
Had it for over a week still haven't used it
The set up process is way over my head still have yet to even use it
This camera is a perfect fit for my needs and will also serve a good security camera.
- 3D Printing
- Apple Brand Experience
- Apple iPad Air
- Cameras & Camcorders
- GPS & Navigation
- Home Audio & Theater
- iPad & Tablets
- Portable Audio
- Samsung Tax Time Savings
- Smart Home
- Surveillance Equipment
- TV & Video