Defender HD 1080p 4-Channel 1TB DVR Security System with 4 Bullet Cameras
|MSRP : $249.99|
Sale : $212.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Defender HD 1080p 4-Channel 1TB DVR Security System with 4 Bullet Cameras:
- HD 1080p wide angle view means that you can see license plates, faces and cars in exceptional detail
- With the free Defender app receive push notifications, check your live stream and review your footage, right on your phone (Available at the App Store and Google Play)
- Hassle-free setup with color coded wiring, numbered ports and a 3-step setup
- Record continuously, set a schedule or enable motion detection
- 4 HD 1080p bullet cameras made of ultra lightweight polycarbonate resin
- Up to 130' in ambient light and 100' in total darkness
- View your video feed on your TV conveniently with the included HDMI cable
- The system uses an exclusive connection and 128-bit encryption to keep your footage private and secure
- Model# HD1T4B4
GREAT CAMERA VIEW
DEFENDER HD 1080p 4-CHANNEL 1TB DVR SECURITY SYSTEM with 4 BULLET CAMERAS, is a good system. After picking it up, I checked the cameras by connecting the HDMI 3 cord to my TV and then to the (Defender) DVR (alone with all the other wires) and from there to my CABLE box. Everything was ok , until I tried to set the system up on my cell phone. My cell phone would not accept the DEFENDER App (Walmart Defender # 556095437), because that model of Defender System was to out dated for my cell phone. We had to use my son's cell phone, which is 5 years old, in order to display the camera view. Also I tried setting the DEFENDER security system up on the internet and something of the same happened. My WINDOWS 10 would not accept the DEFENDER System BUT my old WINDOWS 7 worked perfectly with it. Other than that, my son and I installed the cameras and it went great. I would recommend this to a friend, but I would make sure I tell them of the DO'S and DONT'S.
Perfect for my needs!
Easy to install, although it was a lot of work to wire. Picture is excellent and it came with what I needed, 4 cameras.
Great technical support help
After trying for days to fix the problem with my access to my dvr through my computer server, I got connected with Daniela, and she was great. Led me through the necessary steps to get it set up properly and working again in just a few minutes. Thank you Daniela!!!
Does The Job!
I bought this a few months ago. I wanted to wait a while before I wrote a review to see how it would perform. It was pretty easy to set up. I haven't set up all of the features yet but so far so good. The cameras have really good daytime vision. The night vision is fair. Needs to be where there is light to see any distance, close is ok. It does what I need it to do for now. For the price, I think it's a good system. I will add more cameras soon. Overall...I would buy again if I had to have another.
Just received my system and up and running in less than 20 minutes. Excellent value for the oney and protection is priceless.
- 3D Printing
- Apple Brand Experience
- Apple iPad Air
- Cameras & Camcorders
- GPS & Navigation
- Home Audio & Theater
- iPad & Tablets
- Portable Audio
- Samsung Tax Time Savings
- Smart Home
- Surveillance Equipment
- TV & Video