Brita On Tap Chrome Water Faucet Filtration System (Fits Standard Faucets Only) - Chrome
|MSRP : $20.99|
Sale : $19.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Enjoy great-tasting water with a convenient water filtration system that attaches directly to your faucet.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: This chrome Brita water filtration system attaches directly to your standard faucet making tap water cleaner and better tasting and in seconds. Fits standard faucets only. Does not fit pull-out or spray style faucets. Height 8.25"; Width 2.38"; Length/Depth 6"; Weight 0.84 pounds
- REDUCE CONTAMINANTS: BPA free filter filters out odors and impurities such as 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* that may be found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
- FILTER INDICATOR: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator lets you know when your filter is working and when it needs to be replaced
- REDUCE WASTE: 1 Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing up to 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles
- SAVE IN STYLE: Reducing bottled water waste helps save money and with the chrome finish, this water filter system is sure to match most modern kitchen decor
- Packaging May Vary
Satisfied ... So far
My water filter system is still about two weeks old. But I have seen the difference. The water from the faucet used to be kinda whitish and taste like a chemical or a little metallic. But I see a very obvious difference in color of water now and the taste has improved, if not totally absent. It was easy to install too. We had to take off the original faucet attachment but fortunately the Brita guys were thoughtful enough to send the attachments that worked. Will see what the future beholds!
Water leaking and broke after few months
Bought it brand new. It's not easy to installed I must say. The water either leaking or burst open and sprayed all over my face. It is such a bad design and today is the end of its life. It was leaking and loose. It broke today. It's in a trash now. Won't ever buy this product again. Very disappointed.
Filter pops out and water all over the place
2 stars for lasting only a few months. Just long enough to not be able to return it. I've had a couple of these before and they worked fine. This one was wrong from the get go when I could not hear a distinct clicking sound when I inserted the filter in the base. Very low pressure not like the others in the past. I should've return it right then and now. At one time the filter popped up upon turning the filter on and water was shooting up in the air all over the place. I put it back and again did not here a click. I was very gentle with it as to not make it pop out but then it did it again and again. I'll try to return it and hopefully get a better one Walmart willing.
Easy to install
I had one of these for a while and the idea that they just hook right onto the faucet and filter immediately is great. One thing is that the replacement filters can be kind of pricey. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Nice filter but too heavy on faucet
I purchased the faucet filter system but it was too heavy to stay upright on the faucet. I ended up changing to the dispenser that will sit in the fridge perfectly. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment