Brita Tap Water Filter System, Water Faucet Filtration System with Filter Change Reminder, Reduces Lead, BPA Free, Fits Standard Faucets Only - Chrome
|MSRP : $25.49|
Sale : $22.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Enjoy great-tasting water with a convenient water filtration system that attaches directly to your faucet.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: This Brita water filtration system attaches to your standard faucet making tap water cleaner and great-tasting. Filtration system is easy to install; no tools required. Height 8.25"; Width 2.38"; Length/Depth 6"; Weight 0.84 pounds
- REDUCES LEAD: Water filter system filters out 60 contaminants such as 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor), benzene and asbestos contaminants* that may be found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: A helpful status indicator lets you know when your filter is working and when it needs to be replaced with a 1-click filter replacement. Replace your tap water filter every 4 months for the average family
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: 1 BPA free Brita faucet filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing up to 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles
- SAVE IN STYLE: Reducing bottled water waste helps save money and with the chrome finish, this water filter system is sure to match most modern kitchen decor. Fits standard faucets only. Does not fit pull out and spray style faucets
Satisfied ... So far
My water filter system is still about two weeks old. But I have seen the difference. The water from the faucet used to be kinda whitish and taste like a chemical or a little metallic. But I see a very obvious difference in color of water now and the taste has improved, if not totally absent. It was easy to install too. We had to take off the original faucet attachment but fortunately the Brita guys were thoughtful enough to send the attachments that worked. Will see what the future beholds!
Water leaking and broke after few months
Bought it brand new. It's not easy to installed I must say. The water either leaking or burst open and sprayed all over my face. It is such a bad design and today is the end of its life. It was leaking and loose. It broke today. It's in a trash now. Won't ever buy this product again. Very disappointed.
Poor construction...leaks, and knob broke
I bought this, maybe three filters ago. If I have it set to filter, water still streams out the regular faucet. If I use hot water from the regular faucet, for washing dishes, the water flows into the water filter which is not supposed to have hot water in it. ... The knob has always been difficult to turn, and tonight, my child had it break off in her hand while trying to turn it, and now I have to turn it with needle-nosed pliers.
I bought this product last year and i am still using that, its really good and provide the cleanest water to use for cooking , drinking etc [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Improved the flavor of my kitchen tap water instantly. Easy to install. The green lite did not stay on-whats up with that ? I would like to install one in my bathroom.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment