Brita Large Everyday Water Pitcher with Filter - 10 Cup - BPA Free - White
|MSRP : $57.09|
Sale : $29.74
|Sold & shipped by We The People|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- LARGE WATER PITCHER: This large, clear plastic pitcher is easy to pour and refill. Great for families. Height 10.47"; Width 5.59"; Length/Depth 10.94"; Weight 2.29 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury, and cadmium impurities found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
- FILTER INDICATOR: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced.
- REDUCE WASTE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance.
It was recommended by a friend. I love it! Now the water tastes good. The only negative point is the part where water comes out in the front is not covered they should improve this.
Good First Step
I started learning more about the body and why the quality of water we put in our body is so import. I decided to get the "1 Brita Everyday Water Filter Pitcher, 10 Cup" for a first step and later move to a Berkey. Before, my water tasted like something terribly went wrong. I heated up the water on the stove to make coffee and it just tasted toxic. I could drink my own water and had to buy water gallons at the store. I eagerly ran through the instructions and set it all up. You have to dump the first three pitchers or water your plants with it. I remember the first filter I had. I freaked out about the charcoal color (I didn't know much then). Long story short, the water was very good. I even tested heating it up on the stove to make coffee. The coffee was excellent. This was an excellent buy. I'm also happy that I don't have to trash gallon jugs all of the time, nor do I have to carry full ones into the house.
I would recommend getting a different one. Either smaller, or a more updated large pitcher. Because of the size, it's difficult to use this one before all the water has filtered through (and that wasn't hard to do with a smaller one), in part because the design is the most basic and really not ideal for this size. Anything newer is probably much better, in addition to having additional features. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great pitcher for everyday use in the Bay Area
In the bay area we have naturally hard water. The Brita Everyday pitcher is perfect for our family. It holds a decent size volume and it quickly filters. I only have it 4 stars because its rather tall and we have a hard time fitting it in our fridge(having to lift up the shelf everytime). Thats just our experience, take it with a grain of salt. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I shared this with my roommates in college. The water in our dorm tastes weird. This makes it good! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment