Brita Large 10 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with 1 Standard Filter, BPA Free - Everyday, White
|Sale : $35.49||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- LARGE WATER PITCHER: This large, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. Height 10.47"; Width 5.59"; Length/Depth 10.94"; Weight 2.29 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator on your filtered water pitcher notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16 oz. water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita standard filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance - that's 2.5x longer than Zerowater filters
It was recommended by a friend. I love it! Now the water tastes good. The only negative point is the part where water comes out in the front is not covered they should improve this.
Good First Step
I started learning more about the body and why the quality of water we put in our body is so import. I decided to get the "1 Brita Everyday Water Filter Pitcher, 10 Cup" for a first step and later move to a Berkey. Before, my water tasted like something terribly went wrong. I heated up the water on the stove to make coffee and it just tasted toxic. I could drink my own water and had to buy water gallons at the store. I eagerly ran through the instructions and set it all up. You have to dump the first three pitchers or water your plants with it. I remember the first filter I had. I freaked out about the charcoal color (I didn't know much then). Long story short, the water was very good. I even tested heating it up on the stove to make coffee. The coffee was excellent. This was an excellent buy. I'm also happy that I don't have to trash gallon jugs all of the time, nor do I have to carry full ones into the house.
I received a new stil in the packaging brita pitcher as a gift a few months back. The lid never stays on like the old ones every time anyone pours they spill everywhere. And now the pitcher itself is LEAKING! We put it in the fridge its always wet under it! If u put it on higher shelf things under it r wet! I had my old pitcher for years n never had a problem except it was too small! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Straightforward, simply good product
I've had my Brita pitcher for several months now. I hate the taste of bottled water, and prefer a cool glass of water, so having the pitcher in my fridge is a no-brainer. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I love that using this pitcher keeps my family from wasting so many plastic water bottles. We don't have to sacrifice great tasting and clean water to help the environment. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]