Lubriderm Daily Moisture Hydrating Lotion with Vitamin B5, 24 fl. oz
|MSRP : $14|
Sale : $8.47
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Lubriderm daily moisture lotion is the solution to improve dry, cracked skin by replenishing and moisturizing. It’s designed with your skin’s health in mind, providing a barrier against the drying agents of the environment. This non-greasy formula contains vitamin B5 and other essential moisturizers. These moisturizers are naturally found in healthy skin but can be depleted by everyday exposure to the air. Lubriderm daily moisture lotion strengthens the skin's moisture barrier to promote healthier-looking skin. It has been clinically shown to moisturize dry skin for up to 24 hours for smooth hands and a smooth body every day. This dry skin lotion comes in a 24 fl oz size with a convenient pump top.
- 24-fl. oz bottle of Lubriderm Daily Moisture Hydrating Hand and Body Lotion
- Helps replenish, moisturize, and hydrate dry skin for healthy-looking skin
- Lotion is clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours
- Enriched with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers naturally found in healthy skin
- Daily lotion helps improve skin's moisture barrier. Is for normal-to-dry skin types
- Is great for smoothing over hands and body every day
- Moisturizing lotion is non-greasy for a clean, pleasant feel on the skin
- From Lubriderm, a dermatologist-developed brand
A go to in my house. Always good for dry skin around the elbows. A classic for a reason, I know a lot of people with worse / dryer skin than me that love the effects of this. I am just a moisturization nut and love getting the best working lotions.
I do use it
I use this everyday and this really does help me by moisturizing my skin. It gives my skin the hydration that it needs everyday. I love this very much.
Absorbs really well has a clean scent long lasting! It's a great lotion
I really enjoy the texture and consistency of this very easy to apply product. It has a slight scent but it is not bad and I like the way it absorbs without any oiliness.
Works Pretty Well
Great as a general purpose lotion or hand lotion. "Dries" fast, lasts about 4 to 5 hours, never feels greasy. Great to have near your desk at work if the office is dry. Gets my hands by to normal after washing the dishes, etc. in 30 seconds or less. Perfect for maintenance but it's definitely not going to "heal" anyone's dry skin. (A deep conditioning body butter will always be my go-to for that.)