Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Lotion with Vitamin E and B5, 24 fl. oz
|MSRP : $14.47|
Sale : $8.47
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 24-fl. oz bottle of Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- Specially designed for extra-dry skin to help hydrate, replenish, and strengthen skin moisture barrier
- Hydrating lotion is clinically shown to help moisturizer for 24 hours
- Transforms dry skin into healthy looking, more resilient skin
- Formulated with Vitamins E and B5 plus skin-essential lipids found naturally in healthy skin
- Moisturizing lotion replenishes and strengthens your skin's moisture barrier
- Lotion formula is non-greasy with a clean, comfortable feel.
- From Lubriderm, a dermatologist-developed brand
When I say "perfectly concentrated", I mean that this absorbs into the skin rather than just sitting on top of the skin. I have extremely dry elbows. Nothing, and I mean nothing, has touched those two patches like my Lubriderm. I love it on my hands, too. I use it all over, but it's great on my hands, and that's rare. It's the master lotion test. If you can wash and it stays? That's a good lotion. Hands are one of the first body parts to show age. As a woman in her early 40s I do look young for my age (yay!) but I'm still in my 40s. I have to take better care of my skin now. In fact, any readers in their 20s -start taking care of your skin NOW. Don't wait. It's easier to prevent than to repair. Back to the magic. This absorbs so nicely, and even lasts through hand washing. I do have to reapply later in the day, but it isn't like most lotions, where I'm reapplying immediately after washing my hands for the first time since using it. I give this formula a happy thumbs up!
I have some snake like skin all year round. Dry skin, cracking and scaley hands, arms and legs sucks. This is not greasy, has vitamins that are essential to healthy skin, and leaves my skin hydrated and smoothe for the whole day. I use it daily and sometimes more then once a day for a soft touch. A++ product.
I really like the Lubriderm advance therapy lotion. It's non greasy, absorbs easy and does help a lot with my extra dry skin.
I have very dry and sensitive skin and this lotion works great for my skin type. It keeps my skin moisturized all day and it isn't greasy.
I absolutely love this product! It is extremely hydrating without being greasy, absorbs quickly and moisturizes for hours without feeling sticky or tacky.