Command Damage-Free Medium Picture Hanging Strips, 2 pairs hold 6 pounds, Create Gallery Walls, Indoor, 12 Pairs (24 Strips, Gallery Wall Pack, Hangs up to 6 frames
|MSRP : $7.88|
Sale : $7.87
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- INCLUDES- 12 Pairs of Medium, White Command Picture Hanging Strips (24 Strips total); 4 Pairs hold 12 lbs. Maximum frame size of 18” x 24”
- DAMAGE-FREE DECORATING- Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls; Command Picture Hanging Strips by 3M are easy to use and help keep your walls looking beautiful
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED- Hang picture frames, wall art, mirrors, wall clocks, signs, dry erase boards, holiday decorations, acoustic foam boards, and other home decor where you want without nails or a hammer
- STRONG AND VERSATILE- Command Strips hold strongly on a variety of indoor surfaces including painted walls, finished wood (painted or varnished shiplap, cabinets, or doors), painted concrete cinder block, laminates, glass, tile, metal, and other smooth surfaces
- REMOVES CLEANLY- Redecorate when inspiration strikes. These picture hangers leave no sticky adhesive behind. Perfect for your dorm, apartment, home, and office
So simple & mess free!
As a recently divorced woman, I found myself living in a bare wall apartment, with limited options when it came to how I could decorate the walls without the damage. I had a few packs of the Command hooks & hanging strips, but was initially a little confused as to how they all worked and worried that they would not hold up, so I lived with white walls for months. A few weeks ago I decided to really look at the Command pieces. Well, darn if they weren't simple as could be to use! I downloaded a 'level' app, and began to make my place a bit more like home! I've hung all sorts of pieces from heavy mirrors, to wooden bird houses, a key holder......and I could not be more pleased. The true test came a week or so ago when our town was in the epicenter of a 5.6 earthquake! We rattled and I worried, but not one piece even became loose. I'm using them all over now! I am buying various hooks to adhere to my closet door, and I will be hanging my bulky, long, awkward necklaces and such on them rather than tangling them in the jewelry console. I'll use these for a long time to come, in 100’s of ways. So glad I decided to try! Below is a work in progress, but they are heavy pieces!
So simple & mess free!
They are awesome to hang pictures up without holes in your walls.
These are gamechangers! We hang everything in our house from the command strips. They are easy to get off walls without damaging them. I use to hate hanging things up as it took so much time ans effort, not anymore just stick and go!!!!
I purchased these from walmart they are easy to use I have hung pictures to decorative 4×4 cermic tiles my grandchildren made me. I have had a few packages where when you went to peel them the sticky came off. I also have had the outdoor ones not always stay stuck. I like the product wish they all work well [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
They don’t work at all.
I bought these about 20 minutes ago to hang up and small picture frame and they won’t even stick to my wall at all. I’ve used bigger sizes that work slightly better but have still had things fall off of the wall with using them. I’m highly disappointed because my walls are concrete so I can’t put nails in them and I have no other option but to use commands strips which have done nothing but disappoint me.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment