3M Command Picture Hanging Strips, Decorate and Hang Damage-Free, Create Wall Collages, Hangs up to 6 frames
|MSRP : $8.49|
Sale : $7.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- INCLUDES- 12 Pairs of Medium, White Command Picture Hanging Strips (24 Strips total); 4 Pairs hold 12 lbs. Maximum frame size of 18” x 24”
- DAMAGE-FREE DECORATING- Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls; Command Picture Hanging Strips by 3M are easy to use and help keep your walls looking beautiful
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED- Hang picture frames, wall art, mirrors, wall clocks, signs, dry erase boards, holiday decorations, acoustic foam boards, and other home decor where you want without nails or a hammer
- STRONG AND VERSATILE- Command Strips hold strongly on a variety of indoor surfaces including painted walls, finished wood (painted or varnished shiplap, cabinets, or doors), painted concrete cinder block, laminates, glass, tile, metal, and other smooth surfaces
- REMOVES CLEANLY- Redecorate when inspiration strikes. These picture hangers leave no sticky adhesive behind. Perfect for your dorm, apartment, home, and office
UPC : 051141939964 - 3M Command Picture Hanging Strips, Decorate and Hang Damage-Free, Create Wall Collages, Hangs up to 6 frames - PickPanda.com
They are awesome to hang pictures up without holes in your walls.
So simple & mess free!
As a recently divorced woman, I found myself living in a bare wall apartment, with limited options when it came to how I could decorate the walls without the damage. I had a few packs of the Command hooks & hanging strips, but was initially a little confused as to how they all worked and worried that they would not hold up, so I lived with white walls for months. A few weeks ago I decided to really look at the Command pieces. Well, darn if they weren't simple as could be to use! I downloaded a 'level' app, and began to make my place a bit more like home! I've hung all sorts of pieces from heavy mirrors, to wooden bird houses, a key holder......and I could not be more pleased. The true test came a week or so ago when our town was in the epicenter of a 5.6 earthquake! We rattled and I worried, but not one piece even became loose. I'm using them all over now! I am buying various hooks to adhere to my closet door, and I will be hanging my bulky, long, awkward necklaces and such on them rather than tangling them in the jewelry console. I'll use these for a long time to come, in 100’s of ways. So glad I decided to try! Below is a work in progress, but they are heavy pieces!
I bought them 10 mins ago from Walmart to hang my photo of my parents and it’s not even heavy less then a pound and it dropped and broke using theses
I love this product!
We recently been renovating our living area....and we may also be buying too many art prints at comic conventions, but we wanted a change from the tiring hammer and nails that always seem to end up wrong. The command strips make life way easier, and we are more likely to hang the pictures up immediately due to the ease, instead of putting it off until we finally bust out the nail and wack our finger off trying to nail it into the wall. Definite recommend to all, even for those to switch their nailed pictures to command stripped pictures! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I love this product!
Satisfied my pictures are small their holding up well. Been 4 days
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment