Command by 3M Damage-Free Large Picture Hanging Strips, White, Decorate and Hang without Tools, Create Wall Collages, Gallery Wall Pack, Hangs up to 6 frames
|MSRP : $8.99|
Sale : $7.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- INCLUDES- 12 Pairs of Large, White Command Picture Hanging Strips (24 Strips total); 4 Pairs hold 16 lbs. Maximum frame size of 24” x 36”
- DAMAGE-FREE DECORATING- Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls; Command Picture Hanging Strips by 3M are easy to use and help keep your walls looking beautiful
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED- Hang picture frames, wall art, mirrors, wall clocks, signs, dry erase boards, holiday decorations, acoustic foam boards, and other home decor where you want without nails or a hammer
- STRONG AND VERSATILE- Command Strips hold strongly on a variety of indoor surfaces including painted walls, finished wood (painted or varnished shiplap, cabinets, or doors), painted concrete cinder block, laminates, glass, tile, metal, and other smooth surfaces
- REMOVES CLEANLY- Redecorate when inspiration strikes. These picture hangers leave no sticky adhesive behind. Perfect for your dorm, apartment, home, and office
UPC : 051141357577 - Command by 3M Damage-Free Large Picture Hanging Strips, White, Decorate and Hang without Tools, Create Wall Collages, Gallery Wall Pack, Hangs up to 6 frames - PickPanda.com
Love how easy they are to use. Just wish they would hold bigger pictures.
Absolutely Love them and so easy to use
I had never tried these until I just recently went to finally put pictures up in my new house. Most of my pictures are not nearly as heavy as these say they will hold and I have discovered I can make them go further for the price by cutting them in half long ways. I first secure the two halves together and then cut them up the middle. It's easy to apply them as well after I put the two halves together and cut them up the middle I remove the adhesive backing and apply it to the picture, then remove the other backing. I can hold it a little out from the wall and get it straight them press it firmly to the wall. I usually use one cut strip on each side and one across the bottom of the picture and so far it has held very well. I do have one picture of my great, great, great grandfather that is in a heavier antique frame that I did use 3 full size strips on even though it's not all that heavy I just didn't want to take a chance since it's so old.
Won't stick to walls
Bought 15 box''s of these, our pictures are falling off the walls, the glass and frames are breaking. Do not buy. 3m disappointing! ! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great product, easy to use, very happy with them!
I used these strips to hang picture frames along our stairway and am super happy with the product! One set of strips velcro'd together supposedly holds up to 4 lbs, but we were conservative and used one strip only for very light frames, and two strips for anything that seemed to be 4lbs or more. It was so easy to position the frame how we wanted it on the wall and just PRESS it to the wall, rather than have to figure out where to put a nail to get the frame to hang in the right position. I removed some frames to replace pictures, etc, and it was so easy to peel the frame off the wall and re-stick it on the wall via its velcro partner. These strips are certainly more expensive than using nails, but I highly recommend them as they are easier to use and don't damage walls! A+ product!
Follow directions & they work well
* FOLLOW DIRECTIONS - make sure to clean the walls or surfaces before you apply these. * Remove carefully - DENTAL FLOSS will get the stuck pieces off furniture, cabinet doors, and walls without damage. If you're careless and just try to rip them off, you'll certainly wreck something. Yes, they really DO work, mind how much weight you put on them and you can get very creative. Best hacks around! I use 3M command strips for almost everything, cafe curtain rods, wall organizers in the bathroom, brooms in my hall closet, posters (poster strips) - not for heavy framed paintings and not for shelves and other things our cats use for perches, but almost everything else. I hate patching holes in textured stucco walls and I love being able to reposition things. WIPE THE WALLS with rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer first, though, or these things won't hold weight, they'll just grab your dust. I bought these to hang soundproofing panels and bass traps in a studio room. Because the 3M strips don't stick directly to foam, I made a sandwich of the 3M strips with the heavy-duty 2-sided mounting strips that came with the soundproofing. Those went on the foam, where they stuck so well I wouldn't want to remove them. Fortunately the 3M hanging strips stick to the mounting strips *AND* to the painted textured stucco walls in my studio, so I could put up my soundproofing, adjust positions, and even remove everything when I move to a different place. The soundproofing is too expensive to throw away so I'm delighted I found a way to make it removable! I also used 3M rope light hooks to suspend some foam panels from the ceiling to hang down behind my workspace, and 3M hanging hooks to mount soundproofing curtains (using binder rings and binder clamps instead of expensive hanging rings). Thanks, 3M! Studio's all set!
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment