Campbell's Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup, 10.75 oz Can, (Pack of 4)
|Sale : $4.98||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
With delicious ingredients and a variety of mouth-watering flavors, Campbell's Condensed Soups have the great taste everyone loves. Chicken broth, with chicken meat and egg noodles, makes Campbell's Chicken Noodle Condensed Soup a classic favorite.
- Classic chicken noodle soup crafted with wholesome ingredients: seasoned chicken broth, fresh egg noodles and chicken meat with no antibiotics
- Stock up with this package of 4 non-BPA-lined cans, 10.75 oz. each
- Timeless, soul-warming soup with no artificial flavors
- Low in fat and cholesterol, only 60 calories per 8 oz.
- Enjoy a warm, satisfying bowl in under 5 minutes
Keep several cans on hand
I like to keep several cans of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup in my food pantry because it is shelf-stable. If I am sick it is great to fix quickly to give me nourishment I need to get better. I have found that by eating this with some saltine crackers and a 4 oz. cup of no-sugar added plain applesauce and some chilled gingerale, I feel better fast. Campbell's soups make great lunches!
I have never met anyone who has turned down a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup!
Always a go to snack and often embellished with personal additives.
Go-to Food for Comfort; Pantry Staple
You can't go wrong with keeping this as a staple in your pantry. It's great for a quick meal, comforting when you aren't feeling well, and it has a long shelf life. I've never seen an adult or child turn down some chicken noodle soup!
Campbell's chicken noodle soup
Cheaper buying four pack cans than buying them separately. Usually buy this soup when I'm sick because its the only thing my stomach can tolerate.