BLACK+DECKER Easy Steam Anti-Drip Compact Steam Iron, Green, IR02V
|Sale : $9.97||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- SmartSteam™ Technology - Take the guesswork out of ironing. This proprietary technology automatically regulates the amount of steam based on the temperature setting. Controls are streamlined into one easy-to-use dial.
- TrueGlide™ Nonstick Soleplate - This enhanced soleplate surface is designed to glide smoothly across all fabric types for no-hassle ironing.
- Anti-Drip - Engineered to stop dripping by preventing water from escaping the soleplate when the temperature is too low.
- Spray Mist - The push-button mister helps moisten fabrics to smooth away deep, stubborn wrinkles.
- 360° Pivoting Cord - Easy ironing at any angle—the smooth-moving pivot cord never gets in your way.
Great versatile iron. I love it. It was shipped super fast, and securely. It heats up fast, and the settings are great for many different materials. You can add water, and more. Great price, and built great.
I just love it. I wanted this for 6 months and it is a great iron for the price. I like how smooth it slides and love the way you can control the steam on your clothes.
Easy Steam Compact Iron, IRO2V
Purchased this iron for using while sewing quilt blocks. Small enough to use next to my sewing machine without need to get up and take project to ironing board; yet provides the right amount of heat and steam to complete my project and save time and effort doing so.
This iron is a gem-dandy and worth every penny!
I ordered merchandise online and received this iron as part of the shipment. I love the 2-day shipping! I used the iron for the first time on a thermal-backed, Eclipse blackout curtain panel for my bedroom. They are wonderful, highly-effective curtains but they come out of the package with deep creases running the length of the panel and those creases run through the outer fabric all the way through the thermal backing. Those creases are quite a job to get out but it's worth the time and effort. After patiently ironing the fabric side on a pretty warm setting, the heat went all the way through to the back and the curtains look beautiful and crease free. The iron is attractive, light, easy to maneuver and worked perfectly. The thermostat was also very accurate which is important on an iron. I am proud of this purchase! Can you tell? Ha.
Great Price, really light weight and gets the job done!