Fieldbrook II 2-Piece Set
|MSRP : $49.27|
Sale : $39.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
American Tourister Fieldbrook II 2-Piece Set:
- 1200D polyester
- Ultra-lightweight construction
- Reinforced corners defend against the harshest travel conditions
- Multiple exterior and interior pockets keep you well-organized
- Push-button locking handle
- Smart sleeve on boarding bag for easy travel
- American Tourister luggage set includes a 10-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: Boarding Bag - 10" x 8" x 15"; Upright Case - 21" x 7" x 14"
nice but stitches coming apart. quite a few.
got mine today. new. out the box. I guess its new. some of the stitches are coming apart. quite a few. looks like a defect to me, or the thing was used. guess this is what you get for $42 made in china luggage? anyone else have this issue with theirs?
Was looking to replace my Samsonite of 12 yrs. (which is still in tact by the way) I thought that this bag would be good since it had the same height dimensions, and since Samsonite owns American Tourister. I was a little disappointed upon it's arrival. The look of the bag was nice from the front, but it had very little depth in comparison to my old bag. The side of the bag was pretty cheap looking. I could see this bag tearing up quite easily. Not downing the bag, but it really lacked quality. Take a look at the pictures...
Though the second piece is small, worth the price
The 2nd piece of bag is smaller than it shown in the image. Its kinda same size of a laptop bag. Overall good value.
Just what I needed for traveling this summer
Worth the price
Arrived on time. Very durable , worked well for me !!! Good quality....