SentrySafe FHW40100 Fireproof Box and Waterproof Box with Key Lock 0.66 cu ft
|MSRP : $64.97|
Sale : $49.9
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Fireproof box is UL Classified to endure 1/2 hour at 1550°F to protect irreplaceable documents, small valuables, DVDs, and USBs from fire
- Waterproof box is ETL Verified for 72 hours of water submersion offering peace of mind in the event of a flood
- Fireproof lock box features a flat key lock to prevent the lid from opening in the event of a fire; includes two keys
- Document safe features built-in carrying handles for easy transportation; fire box accommodates letter-size hanging files and folders for easy storage of passports, social security cards, and birth certificates (sold separately)
- Exterior: 16.6 in. W x 13.8 in. D x 14.1 in. H; Interior: 12 in. W x 8.1 in. H x 11.6 in. H; medium capacity 0.66 cubic feet; weighs 41 pounds
Good price nice safe
After reading several reviews on this product I decided to buy it. Works well. Locks are smooth and latch is easy to open. It has room for a stack of file folders for your paperwork (approximately 10" thick of papers and folders etc). Not huge by any means but, for the money and the comparison to its competitors, it really is a good deal! I bought two and will continue to buy them as long as they are available. On a side note. You probably could stack 4 handguns in their cases inside with no issues.
I was surprised how solid and strong this case is. The price beat out all of its competitors, too. My files fit in it perfectly. I would definitely recommend buying this safe.
Just What We Needed
My wife and I needed a safe and secure location to store some of our documents. We found just what we needed in the SentrySafe-FHW40100. It holds everything that we wanted in this safe, and we know it is protected against fire and water.
MUCH better than what it replaced!
I replaced a 35-year-old Sentry safe (tumblers were failing and I was afraid of not being able to get into it) with a smaller fire safe/lock box to hold birth certificates, passports, etc. The smaller box was not a SentrySafe, but a reputable company. Although it had been advertised as 8-1/2 x 11, it was slightly smaller and made pages curl at the edges. In addition, it was bad about humidity - despite a large packet of desiccated silica gel I kept inside. This new SentrySafe waterproof file is a bit large, but I ended up needing the space anyway. I really like the way it handles hanging files - I can organize things much better. I pray I never have to find out how well it holds up to fire or water.
Strong and sturdy
Safe is very sturdy and provides quite a bit of storage space.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment