30 x 72 Imperial Matchstick Natural Roll Up
|MSRP : $9999|
Sale : $49.89
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Imperial 30" x 72" Matchstick Natural Roll-Up Shade:
- Woven wood, bamboo eco-friendly natural roll-up shade
- Early morning sunlight lightly filters through this shade across the room
- Use under other window treatments for an added layer of texture
- All hardware and installation instructions included
- Appealing bamboo shade
- Bamboo eco-friendly natural roll-up shade looks great with a jute rug (sold separately)
- WARNING: If this item has exposed cords, it presents a potential strangulation hazard to children. Please visit www.windowcoverings.org for safety information.
We bought these matchstick blinds for our beach bungalow. Our place is small and there is no room for fussy window treatments. The blinds are perfect and look great.,
Just as I expected...
Very nice product. Arrived in perfect condition, nice color (natural) Works perfectly. Happy with purchase.
Substandard quality and delivery time
Walmart took over a week to deliver the blinds and the shipper is in California where I live. When I opened the package it was not packaged in a roll with the cords installed. The cords were bundled up in a knot and there was no diagram to help explain the routing of the cords. It is installed with three flimsy triangular hangers. When the hangers are attached they appear to be ready to fall off the hook. The upper bamboo bar to which the hangers are attached are very flimsy, twisting into shapes which make the roll hang unevenly. The product is advertised as an outdoor blind, however it is apparent from the need to hang it backwards, outdoors, that this was designed an indoor roll. $73 for this blind is an excessive price for a blind of questionable quality.
Good buy for the money
The blind was easy to hang, however the string to wind it up often unattaches. A little gorilla glue at the plastic brackets nd it's working just fine again.
I ended up sending this shade back
I found a cheaper version at Lowes ($20 bucks). This product did NOT provide shade and let light through all day. It did not cut the glare down at all. It was also a pain to ship this back...can't return it to the store, have to ship it to Wayfair and get an Return authorization #. Shipping both ways costs close to what the shade costs. Won't be ordering again.