Kidde Sealed Lithium Battery Power Smoke Alarm I9010
|MSRP : $19.97|
Sale : $18.87
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Alarm Memory – Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used.
- HushTM – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s circuit operation and resets memory after an alarm condition occurs.
- End of Life Warning – Alarm chirps every 40-45 seconds indicating the alarm is in need of replacement.
- Tamper Resist – (when activated upon installation) effective in preventing someone from removing the unit from the mounting bracket.
- LED – A flashing red indicator light with four modes of operation: standby, alarm mode, hush mode, and memory set.
Solid product for the price
10 year smoke detector with lithium battery------no more chirping
True story, In mid April our refrigerator shorted out causing a fire and smoke in the middle of the night. If it wasn't for the Kidde Fire Alarm Beeping our kitchen would be charred or gone. P.S. Check out Kidde.com for recall: Kidde Recalls Fire Extinguishers with Plastic Handles Due to Failure to Discharge and Nozzle Detachment: One Death Reported. Thank You Again Kidde! www.kidde.com
Everything I expected. No more wondering if the battery is any good.
Good as expected
it is what is required by my state. 10 year battery no hard wiring.These had a larger diameter than our old ones so had to be retro-fitted.
No battery replacement hassle for 10 years!
I installed a Kidde i9010 smoke alarm in the hall outside our kitchen on May 6, 2016. My choice was largely influenced by that lithium battery. Avoiding the battery replacement hassle for 10 years makes this reliable unit well worth the money. I wish someone had told me to purchase it here and select "ship to store." I paid $19.97 in the Broken Arrow, OK Supercenter on West Kenosha instead of the $13.00 price posted on the Walmart website.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment