Kidde Sealed Lithium Battery Power Smoke Alarm I9010
|MSRP : $18.87|
Sale : $14.84
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Alarm Memory – Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used.
- HushTM – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s circuit operation and resets memory after an alarm condition occurs.
- End of Life Warning – Alarm chirps every 40-45 seconds indicating the alarm is in need of replacement.
- Tamper Resist – (when activated upon installation) effective in preventing someone from removing the unit from the mounting bracket.
- LED – A flashing red indicator light with four modes of operation: standby, alarm mode, hush mode, and memory set.
UPC : 047871095933 - Kidde Sealed Lithium Battery Power Smoke Alarm I9010 - PickPanda.com
Just purchased about a week ago. Installed in one room over from kitchen farthest side from kitchen but for some reason about 5 to 10 mins after turning on oven, or boiling a pot of water the thing goes of and although the hush button works fine so it's not too annoying. My thinking is that the battery won't come close to lasting the ten years at this rate. All though this is the case with me and I am very dissatisfied with the product and that it apparently will only last for a short time. Doesn't necessary declare it to be a bad product as perhaps it's just not a good product for smaller apartments like ours. Although different brand/model the photoelectric smoke alarm installed in kitchen does same thing only not as much/often. Nevertheless, don't recommend this product for small apartments or rooms fairly close to kitchen.
Packaged well for shipping. Mounted on the wall without difficulty. Didn't like the install date label at the bottom (looked tacky). It peeled off clean. Wrote install date on back. Already had installed one in the kitchen
Seemed to work when I tried to set it off by blowing a candle out and letting all the smoke go into it.
Had to disable alarm and return to store. Once activated, the alarm continually went off and would only silence while holding down on the silence button. I bought 2 of these but only one malfunctioned.
Kiddie 10 year battery smoke detectors
Very easy install. Had all 5 up and running in less than an hour. No more 3am false alarms.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment