Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags, 100 Count convenient milk storage bags for breastfeeding
|MSRP : $13.25|
Sale : $12.95
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags, 100-Count:
- #1 CHOICE: Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags are the #1 selling milk bags for breastfeeding in the US
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. They stand up for easy refrigerator storage and lay flat for space-efficient freezer storage.
- SAFE & SECURE: Lansinoh milk storage bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are the strongest available. BPA and BPS free.
- SAVE TIME: Pump directly into the bags using a Lansinoh pump. For other compatible pump brands, you can attach the adapters to the expression set and pump directly into bags. Adapters sold separately.
- MOM FOUNDED, MOM APPROVED: Nursing mothers have trusted Lansinoh for more than 30 years to provide safe and effective products to make breastfeeding easier.
Leaky bags and poor customer service from lansinoh
I am a donor and have used over 2000 bags from April to September with only 2 leaks which I thought was great. Then, the company changed the bags to a new design to be able to pump into the bag and since then I've had to check every single bag bc they will leak from both seams on the bottom along with holes on the top. It's disappointing that something used to store precious milk is so horribly made. I tried contacting customer service and they never got back to me. Ok to buy but don't trust them and check for leaks asap so you don't lose milk.
Good Quality Bags When Frozen
I use these bags to hold pumped breastmilk in the freezer. I have not had any problems with the bags' integrity holding up to various temperature conditions. I don’t, however, defrost the milk in the microwave, which is not recommended anyway (creates hot spots in milk), so I wouldn’t know how well the bags would do in that situation. I've only held frozen milk in these bags for about a month at a time before I would need to make a bottle for hubby to feed the baby. Breast milk can be frozen for up to 6 months, so I would need to do an experiment to see how well the bags holds up. My only concern is when pouring the milk from the bag into a bottle, I need to be careful of where the milk touches the non-sanitized part of the bag's opening. I tend to wash the opening flaps first before opening the bag. Lastly, knowing how much milk is being stored in the bag is better determined by a baby's bottle set on an even flat surface. The level read on the bottle is always different than the level read on the bag.
I use these bags to store milked pumped while I'm at work. Strong construction prevents leaking. I love the double seal. The easy pour top make thawing and pouring milk directly into bottles so easy - I've never had any spills. For those who are new to breast milk storage, I would suggest that you store the bags flat. This will save space in your freezer and allow for quicker thawing. I would also suggest that you purchase a milk storage container to hold the frozen bags. I purchased one from a another site that allows me to use both the container and the lid.
So far the best milk storage bags
I use this product to storage my breast milk in the freezer. I've tried this Lansinoh, the Medela pump and store, and the Babies R Us storage bags. Definitely the Lansinoh are the best. They have a good size and they really stay flat when you freeze them. It's easy to write the date, time, amount of milk, etc. on them. The material they are made with is the best so far. They are flexible, not to bulky and I can take the air out better than with the other brands.
I like these bags because they are sturdy and seem more durable/leak proof than the others I have tried. Only downfall is that the measurements on the bag don't match the measurements on my Medela or Dr. Browns bottles.