Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes, Two 16.7 lb Bags
|MSRP : $19.99|
Sale : $16.96
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Two 16.7 pound bags of Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquettes
- Ready to cook in about 15 minutes, 25% faster than other charcoal brands as compared to other nationally available charcoal brands
- Sure Fire Grooves help coals light faster
- More edges for quick, easy lighting as compared to other nationally available charcoal brands
- Made with 100% natural ingredients and real wood
- Improved airflow gets hot to the core fast
- Perfect charcoal for every grilling occasion
Nearly impossible to beat this prices, Walmart does it again!!! Kingford original, no need for anything else.
not my beloved blue bag
Been defending Kingsford as the preferred BBQ fuel over Wood Pellets and Wood for years, but my recent purchases do not reflect the product I grew to love. It's taking longer to start, isn't burning as hot and generates a lot of ash. It's fine for typical backyard cookouts, but if you are more adventuresome (ribs, steaks, slow cooking) the current product is not what I remember. Where in the past I used to be able to get Blue Bag close to 600 degrees to sear meat, it's now closer to 450. The ash generated is enough to choke out other coals. I'm using Blue Bag in both the traditional Weber Kettle and a championship grade smoker. I haven't measured the time to start, but it sure seems like it's taking a lot longer to get the red coals needed to really do the job right. I've refused to go the wood route, but it's something I'm going to need to ponder. It's not worth having a championship smoker if the fuel doesn't get the job done.
This charcoal burns the best you can’t beat it top notch product
Poor heating quality throughout the meal.
Bought a new Weber grill a week ago thinking I would like to get into charcoal grilling again.Picked up a bag of Kingsford Original Charcoal.I am very unhappy with the heating time of the charcoal.Heated up hot for the first 15 minutes and after that could not get anymore heat out of the coals.
A joy to cook with
Nothing like kingsford original on a kettle grill - pure simplicity.