Clorox Splash-Less Liquid Bleach, Clean Linen Scent, 116 oz. Bottle
|Sale : $3.97||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Hello clean, get a thicker household bleach in a splash-less formula with a Clean Linen scent when using the Clorox splash less bleach.
- BLEACH CLEANER: Clorox Splash-Less Scented Bleach delivers a more controlled pour as it whitens and brightens with less spills and splashes
- DEODORIZER: Eliminate bad odors with the Clean Linen scent of this bleach, allowing you to enjoy a fresh, clean smell without the aroma of bleach
- STAIN REMOVER: Get the whitest whites with the Splash-Less concentrated formula that provides 10x deep cleaning benefits
- CLOROX BLEACH: Fight tough stains on white clothing such as grass, juice, dirt and blood or take this bleach out of the laundry room and use on hard, non-porous household surface and items including countertops, floors, trash cans and more
- LAUNDRY BLEACH: Clorox Splash-Less Bleach can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines and is great for everyday cleaning
America's Favorite Bleach for over a century!
I love Clorox it gets the job done!!!
I purchased several bottles and two of the bottles had a small crack in the bottom causing it to leak and bleach my carpet. I’ve never had this happen before but I’m really upset because I’m a renter and this problem is going to cause me not to get my security deposit back.
Not the product I intended to buy
I thought the Clorox I was buying, which also says “Clean Linen Bleach” below and to the right of the Clorox logo, would disinfect/sanitize my laundry. It was not until I was reading the amount to use on the back label that I ran across the statement that it is not for disinfecting/sanitizing. While I’m sure the product works fine for its intended use, I never thought I would need to read the back label or online reviews to understand the products limitations. A little tricky, but I guess now I know what to look for. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Correct the label
It is very convenient for your laundry with excellent results, also for cleaning; but my husband just read on the label that this is not a disinfectant as the regular. A little disappointed :(.
Worst Label Ever!
Have mistakenly bought three times! Small print says NOT for disinfecting and sanitizing. The front of the packaging says “regular bleach” but the small print on the back says for sanitizing and disinfecting buy “regular bleach”. Totally confusing. Is this intended to mislead people?