Big Men's FreshIQ ComfortSoft Waistband Boxer Brief 4-Pack, 3XL
|Sale : $15||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Hanes Big Men's Fresh IQ ComfortSoft Waistband Boxer Brief 4-Pack:
- Now with Fresh IQ, advanced odor protection technology that helps keep odors at bay
- Fabric covered ComfortSoft waistband that won't pinch or bind
- Ribbed ComfortSoft cotton fabric
- Tag free comfort, no scratchy label
- No ride up legs are engineered to stay in place all day
- Fully functional fly
- Preshrunk for a better fit
- Available in an assorted colors (colors may vary from pictured)
- Convenient 4 pack
- Manufacturer style no: 7460P4
- Backed by the Hanes money back Comfort Guarantee
- Find all of Hanes Bonus Pack offers here
See all Hanes Men's Fresh IQ underwear on Walmart.com
Overall good briefs unfortunately one pair came apart at the seam.
We were very disappointed when the store stopped carrying larger sizes. We have been looking for my husband's size at other stores and have been disappointed with price and selection. We have ordered boxer briefs from other manufacturers and they have not held up for very long. I finally looked online and noticed the availability of the larger sizes and ordered. He is one happy man! He liked the comfort band and the quality of the fabric as well as the FIT!! We would still love to see these in the store, but at least we can get them online.
Good fit, keeps everything in place. No "peek" out.
The product is great. The online ordering is NOT.
Have you noticed there is no button to pick a size? You go by the picture. Well, I ordered based on the 2 XL picture. And what was sent to me was 3 XL. Three, not Two. That isn't helpful when I've waited over 2 weeks for the package. The stores never have this brand in the large size, so I have to order online. I really hope Walmart takes notice and adds a SIZE button to the order page! This is not the only product that does this when ordering. I am very disappointed. The product itself is good. Comfortable for men with large thighs who want a little support. The waistband does not cut you in half. Yes, they will start fraying at the waist after many washings, but don't be cheap. Time to buy new ones at that point!
covers what it should
Finally underwear that covers ones butt! What's the deal with the manufacturers? Cutting down on material to do the job? A fine match to my Carhart jeans!