Gold's Gym XRS 20 Olympic Workout Bench
|MSRP : $199|
Sale : $97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Various incline positions offer countless exercise options and proper exercise form, to target different muscle groups.
- Build and develop quads, hamstrings, glutes, and hip-flexors with the built-in leg developer system.
- Comfortably isolate specific muscles in your upper body while ensuring proper exercise form.
- Build muscle in your upper body and target biceps with the removable curl yoke.
- The included Olympic weight adaptor converts your machine, allowing you to use Olympic plates.
- Lock weight plates securely in place with the included spring clip.
- The included accessories—which work for both the upper and lower body—provide everything you need to train like the pros.
- With the exercise chart designed by a certified personal trainer, you can follow along and maintain proper form, for maximum results.
- The weight bench is designed to support a maximum user weight of 300 lbs.
90-Day Standard Warranty
- 65” H x 49.5” W x 73” L
To start... the priceee.... the cost to quality ratio is phenomenal! Great sturdy bench. Pretty easy to assemble. I love that the preacher arm rest and curl bar are both detachable. The bench itself adds quite a bit of workouts I am able to do in my home gym. It does come with a poster of exercises you can do for beginners who do not quite know what to do on it. Great for all levels of fitness.
DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!!!
I have brought previous Gold's Gym Benches before but this has to be the best one I've purchased. It's extremely sturdy and has a lot of strength for the curl bar. It takes almost an hour to put together but so does a lot of weight benches. Very good product for $100.
My husband likes this machine a lot. He has been using it every day almost
Gold's Workout Bench
Great price, great product, and easy to assemble
Built to last.
Overall this is a great bench, sturdy for some heavy lifting, easy to adjust and doesn't take up a lot of space. I am 6ft and my head doesn't hang off the bench! Assembly was easy except for the phillips head screws, what were they thinking? Leg curls and extensions work fine but the end caps on the foam leg pads pinch you if you're not careful so I took them off. I love the preacher curl feature but wasn't wild about the bar setup so I used a heavy duty bolt from my old bench and clips with a pull down bar. You probably could use the pin that holds their bar in place but I was paranoid it would come out. This modification opens the leg attachment up to other exercises like shrugs, rows, standing wrist curls, good mornings and whatever else you can think of. Gold's Gym if you're reading this it would be great if you sold a pull down accessory for this bench