Five Star Reinforced Filler Paper, College Ruled, 100 Sheets/Pack (17175)
|Sale : $5.49||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Five Star college ruled, reinforced filler paper is double the strength of competition
- More durable, patent-pending triangle-shaped holes and stronger reinforcement tape resist tearing
- Heavyweight 20 lb. paper resists ink bleed and is ideal for notetaking, homework and more
- 3-hole punched and binder ready, paper turns easily along rings
- Pages are college ruled and double-sided to provide plenty of notetaking space
- 100 white loose-leaf sheets per pack. 11" x 8 1/2" page size
For some reason, 8 1/2" x 11" college ruled paper is not very easy to come across. Not only is this the perfect size but the holes are reinforced so they don't tear when placed in a 3-ring binder. The paper is quite sturdy, not flimsy like so many other brands. The color of the lines is a pleasant shade of blue, not too bright. Very smooth to write on with pen or pencil. Well worth the little extra money you pay compared to almost all other brands.
Yes I will buy more
Best Paper Ever!
I bought this paper because I am in the process of transferring all of my recipes from all of my one subject notebooks into a binder. Due to the reinforced holes on this paper I have experience less tears when handling my recipes and/or taking them out of the binder! This paper is durable and a little thicker than your average loose leaf paper. I am now hooked on this paper and won't use anything else! It cost more than your average $0.88 regular loose leaf coming in at about $3.50, but to me it's worth it!
Maybe I just got a bad pack...?
Maybe I just got a bad pack, but this is the worst reinforced paper I've ever purchased. Unlike the other brand I used (also from Walmart last school year), the plastic reinforced edge is NOT melded to the paper. Out of the 100 pages, no less than 25 had loose flapping plastic strips that were barely attached to the paper. I've had to rip them off to keep them from just hanging out everywhere. Which kind of defeats the purpose of paying more for the reinforcement. And this is after only using the package < 1 month. Many more sheets are barely attached and will have to be torn off down the road. Not impressed.
Why do they sell any other paper. This is the best.
- Office Supplies
- Office Technology
- All Paper & Printable Media
- All Printer Paper
- Arts and Crafts Paper
- Brochure & Presentation Paper
- Colored Paper
- Copy and Multipurpose Paper
- Filler Paper
- Graph Paper
- Inkjet Printer Paper
- Laser Printer Paper
- Notebooks & Pads
- Photo Paper
- POS Thermal Paper Rolls
- Resume & Business Stationary
- Specialty Paper
- Wide Format Paper
- School Supplies
- Shipping and Moving