Men's Microfiber Medical Grade Firm Compression Socks 1 Pack
|MSRP : $20.95|
Sale : $10.91
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Dr. Scholl's Men's Microfiber Firm Compression Socks:
- Dr. Scholl's Navy Microfiber Graduated Compression Firm Support Dress Socks
- Keeps feet comfortable with Microfiber for a soft feel
- Improves Circulation with Firm, 20-30 mmHg Medical Grade support
- Energizes and soothes tired, achy legs
- Machine wash cold
Dr. Scholl's Men's Microfiber Firm Compression Socks - 1 Pack
- Fits men's shoe size 7.5-10, 10.5-12,12.5-14
- Improve circulation with firm 20-30 mmHg medical-grade support
- Help with varicose veins, edema, swelling, post-surgical recovery, and DVT (deep vein thrombosis)
- Approved by the American Podiatric Association
- Microfiber for a soft feel
- Energize and sooth tired, achy legs
- Guaranteed for one full year
As good or better than others
I've been using compression hose for decades. Prescription ones initially and then Futuro and Bauer & Black. These are at least as good as those at half the cost. The only unknown at this time is how long they will last as they've only gone thru a couple of washes.
I wear these sock every day and Walmart has them in stock and ready when you our.
Really tight & difficult to put on. Could use a device to help put them on.
The socks are very comfortable once you get them on. The most difficult part is getting them on over the toes and ankles. But being compression socks I guess the tightness is a good thing.
support and more
Nice tight fit, wears easily all day--no rings on my legs. Good socks!
- Aromatherapy & Relaxation
- Diabetic Supplies
- Digestive Health
- Digestive Health Brands
- Heart Health
- Home Health Care
- Medicine Cabinet
- Pain Reliever Brands
- Protein & Fitness
- Protein & Fitness Top Brands
- Superfoods & Cleanses
- Vision Centers
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Weight Management