Womens 18 Hour Original Comfort Strap Wirefree Bra, Style 4693
|MSRP : $18.94|
Sale : $17.44
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- The no. 1 Wirefree Bra Brand in America
- Padded cushion straps relieve shoulder pressure and help prevent painful strap “dig-in"
- Exclusive Spanette fabric stretches four ways for all-day support
- Plush-lined bottom band helps keep the bra from riding up
- Seamed wirefree cups give you naturally shapely curves
- TruSUPPORT bra design provides: higher sides for coverage, fuller cups for natural shape, wider straps for all-day ease, and a smoother back for stability
- Signature M-frame adjusts to your shape for a smooth customized fit; side and back smoothing
- Back close has two to four rows of adjustable hooks and eyes, depending on bra size
- Lace accents and a floral print add feminine appeal
- Wire-free bra available in multiple sizes and colors
- Machine wash cold water, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron.
- Cups Band Interlining Strap: Polyester, Frames: Nylon/Spandex, Band Lining: Cotton/Polyester, Back Band Facing: Natural Rubber Latex/Nylon
Playtex 18 Hour Original Comfort Strap Sailor Blue
This was one of my absolute favorite bras until the color leaked on my skin after a few washes. It literally took me 30 minutes to scrub the dye off of my back and under my boobs. It was very sticky and hard to scrub off. I had to use makeup remover, alcohol, and soap. I am going to order the bra in a nude color this time and hopefully I will not have the same issue.
Rubber lumps after washing
I bought these about 2 months ago. After a few washings I noticed lumps showing up. Small lumps.. irritating lumps. Lumps that showed through some shirts. When I cut the fabric to see what it was.. little lumps of a rubber type material came out. Great... now I have small cuts in my bra and a pile of little rubber things that shouldn't be in any bra!
What has happened to the Quality Control?
Have been wearing these for over 20 yrs. Over the past year I have noticed that the hooks are twisted after one wear and the latest one I purchased - the strap was attached backwards! I am SO disappointed. These are not cheap bras and the quality has really gone downhill over the past year.
I will not buy this style again. I have had 2 bra straps break because the plastic ring that holds them breaks. One of the bras I had not even washed yet. Very disappointed.
Cups A B & C don't weight the same as D DD DDD F G
The strap narrows with increased weight and in just 3 hours starts to cut on the skin by friction of stretched edges. The bigger the cup size the wider it should be the strap over the shoulder at main load points. I'm 36 D or DD & maybe there could be a redesign of the bra where the strap is wider at cups sizes above C or there could be additional straps for purchase to be adapted over existing design. This is my favorite bra. I acknowledge I have to lose weight but in the meantime I appreciate the way my playtex provides support. Thank you.