Womens 18 Hour Original Comfort Strap Wirefree Bra, Style 4693
|MSRP : $18.94|
Sale : $17.44
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- The no. 1 Wirefree Bra Brand in America
- Padded cushion straps relieve shoulder pressure and help prevent painful strap “dig-in"
- Exclusive Spanette fabric stretches four ways for all-day support
- Plush-lined bottom band helps keep the bra from riding up
- Seamed wirefree cups give you naturally shapely curves
- TruSUPPORT bra design provides: higher sides for coverage, fuller cups for natural shape, wider straps for all-day ease, and a smoother back for stability
- Signature M-frame adjusts to your shape for a smooth customized fit; side and back smoothing
- Back close has two to four rows of adjustable hooks and eyes, depending on bra size
- Lace accents and a floral print add feminine appeal
- Wire-free bra available in multiple sizes and colors
- Machine wash cold water, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron.
- Cups Band Interlining Strap: Polyester, Frames: Nylon/Spandex, Band Lining: Cotton/Polyester, Back Band Facing: Natural Rubber Latex/Nylon
Playtex bras in the color Blush
As older bras are wearing out, it was time to replace them. I chose the color blush this time and bought four of them. I usually buy two or four at a time, in a color I don't already have. This helps me to know how old they are. What surprised me is that they were ready for wear; in other words, they didn't need a breaking-in period. The only other time this happened was when I ordered two black bras. Usually, they need a few washings and wearings before they're ready for prime time. One drawback is that, instead of a tag, the bras have text imprinted on the garment. Sounds like a good idea, right? However, the text is in black and shows through light-colored garments. A big drawback. The point in getting a light-colored bra is so that it can be worn underneath light-colored garments without showing through. Ah, well. At least I still have some beige ones with tags and not dark imprints.
Kind of scratchy
These bras provide excellent suppprt. The two things I don't like: the fabric around the edges of the elastic in back is quite scratchy. I hope this softens after a few washings. And the padded part of the shouldER straps always seems insufficient. Almost all the padding ends up toward the front and not where it's needed. Perhaps because I am 5'8" and extend the straps? Still, I wish there were more padding covering more of the strap. I would still recommend these bras though because at this price point there is nothing better.
Kind of scratchy
I bought this bra for friend and she loves it she's a very large lady big bosom but if it's a perfectly and she loves it looks very nice go quality
The quality of your products today are different than they was several years ago. I’ve been buying bras from you for over a dozen years. This is the first time I’ve bought a bras That was too big re-ordered size down and they were too tight even the cup sizes for a H was not the correct size. Thank you
I used to wear this bra all the time. It was my favorite. I developed a latex allergy and was no longer able to wear it. Had to start the painstaking search for another bra. I check back from time to time but they are still making it with latex so it looks like I can never go back to my old favorite.